Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: America is Now Probably More Aware of Fury Than Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    You’re coming off as the racist one now which is pretty special considering the Amerikkklan media are pretty darn racist.

It’s funny because in UK, AJ is the golden boy and Fury is the ****phobic ped cheat
    I don’t think he believes AJ is black??? He’s not used to seeing a Black man act classy. He thinks they all should be loud and obnoxious and start brawls in hotel room and hit women...

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post

Those are the "patriots", confederates, **** fans, dont confuse US with ***** voters, their at the Klan meeting quivering
      Not another C@ck sucking PC ******* offended by EVERYTHING!!! Don’t you have some gay rally to attend to or some dresses to make your 5 year old son wear saying he’s transgender true neutral and should be able to marry a plant or squirrel???

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Fury is more known in America than Wilder?

Fury is most known in America for fighting....Wilder
        Without fckin question

The realest post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          For Wilder to be a nobody they all mention his name a lot.
          Another real ass post.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            You’re coming off as the racist one now which is pretty special considering the Amerikkklan media are pretty darn racist.

It’s funny because in UK, AJ is the golden boy and Fury is the ****phobic ped cheat

Point out one thing I said that was remotely racist Skidmark? But then again I really don’t give a fk because racist always call people who point out racism and bias racist! That tactic is old and tired! Everything I said was truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I don’t think he believes AJ is black??? He’s not used to seeing a Black man act classy. He thinks they all should be loud and obnoxious and start brawls in hotel room and hit women...
              LMBO, so many stereotypes in this one that, you should just come out the closet, where you was giving a BJ to your gran dragon of your charter in the KKK!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Gypsy Queen slapped Alabama Coward once already and America knows it.

Slapped is the key word. Boxing and slapping don't go together. The punches that landed and mattered the most all came from Wilder. There is no way in hell gypsy trash wants to go through that hell again.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                  LMBO, so many stereotypes in this one that, you should just come out the closet, where you was giving a BJ to your gran dragon of your charter in the KKK!
                  Man you come off as the most Racist one on this site. And you don’t give a *** because you know you are.

Top of that your dumb as ***! Because I like Wilder and always felt he would beat AJ and Fury is kind of boring.

I still don’t know why Wilder didn’t call him out more for being a PED user? Should of been all over that.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-22-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Not another C@ck sucking PC ******* offended by EVERYTHING!!! Don’t you have some gay rally to attend to or some dresses to make your 5 year old son wear saying he’s transgender true neutral and should be able to marry a plant or squirrel???
                    Being a real Conservative and and an Independent I’m so so sick of Whiny lil Bytchez like you, who instantly assume that if someone disagrees with you they are a FK’n *******! And frankly all people are ******* about something, all people are both ******* or Conservative depending on the issue idiot! The problem is the Far Right and far left are so so full shyt that only flies like you see things one sided! I detest so so much about the things that the far left A-wholes are about, but you Right Wing hateful douchebags are the worse! Actually I wish we could get rid of both y’all. Fk the far left wing Libs and you Russians/**********s!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Coward? Wilder offered to run back the rematch until Fury pulled out at the eleventh hour in order to fight the no. 56th ranked fighter in the world Tom Schwarz.

That's what I call a coward. Moreover, Wilder had been chasing Joshua for several months for the undisputed championship of the world but yet AJ chose to duck him in order to get knocked out by Andy Ruiz, Jr instead; Which is even more cowardly.

I must admit that your mood swings are getting a bit creepy kid!
                      Wilder was chasing AJ for months but AJ instead chose Ruiz even though Wilder said he wouldn't fight AJ until 2020 and ducked the 100 mill offer with him saying AJ was begging for the fight?

I know you're not a troll. You're something far more deranged than that. You're actually a weirdo, a liar, and completely deluded in the head in an extreme way.

Comment

Working...
                      X