No announcement yet.

Hey, Otha Jones III fights today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Otha Jones III fights today

I like this kid. I think he has potential.....

Who tf is that??

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Who tf is that??
      Some guy. Think he boxes.

Comment

He's float though, we're gunna need some early KO's

Comment

Definitely a cat to watch. Supposedly he won like 21, 22 US amateur tournaments in a row at one point in his career.

Also he's down with David McWater/Tim VanNewHouse who have an eye for talent. They are like the US version of Sampson L in finding quality guys.

Comment

Talented Prospect but he has a long way to go obviously, only 19 going into his 2nd Pro Fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I like this kid. I think he has potential.....
              Did not see your post so I made one lol.Yea if this kids got heart,chin,desire he has ALL the tools to be special.Defense is what sets him apart from some others.Also Chris Colbert fights on Sun Charlo card he has seemed to get his man strength, he could also be special.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                Did not see your post so I made one lol.Yea if this kids got heart,chin,desire he has ALL the tools to be special.Defense is what sets him apart from some others.Also Chris Colbert fights on Sun Charlo card he has seemed to get his man strength, he could also be special.
                Yep I'm a fan of Lil BHop, too. They should push him more.

Comment

Never heard of him, but man that's a great name...would love to hear the story of how that name was chosen.

Until I hear different I will just assume someone asked if he was Roy Jones, and someone said no, he's the Otha Jones.

Comment

When and where do I watch him?

Comment

Working...
                    X