No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Vegas Debut Generates $882K From 5,489 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Bob Arum knows exactly what he's doing and knows how to make money. I'm sure all the businessmen on here know better than him though..........
    All businessmen make bad investments, not everything turns to gold. I don't believe it was entirely Arum's idea to sign Fury either. I believe the networks looked at the views the KD's the Wilder-Fury fight did around the world and thought they were on to a winner. I don't believe they'd have offered them what they did if they knew how poorly the fights would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      All businessmen make bad investments, not everything turns to gold. I don't believe it was entirely Arum's idea to sign Fury either. I believe the networks looked at the views the KD's the Wilder-Fury fight did around the world and thought they were on to a winner. I don't believe they'd have offered them what they did if they knew how poorly the fights would do.
      Fights? He's had one fight, against a complete unknown.

You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes re Arums buisness model so stop pretending to know otherwise.

Rest assured, Fury will end up earning a lot more money in America than AJ ever will. AJ only has one fight left before he's retired.

Comment

Fights? He's had one fight, against a complete unknown.

You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes re Arums buisness model so stop pretending to know otherwise.

Rest assured, Fury will end up earning a lot more money in America than AJ ever will. AJ only has one fight left before he's retired.
        Yes fights. I was talking about Wilder too.

Again you're blaming it on Arum. ESPN themselves had input in that deal i'm sure when it's clear it's a disaster Arum will let everyone know that.

Joshua made 30 mil for the Ruiz fight and will make it again for the rematch. He's doing fine. Stop trying to deflect.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Yes fights. I was talking about Wilder too.

Again you're blaming it on Arum. ESPN themselves had input in that deal i'm sure when it's clear it's a disaster Arum will let everyone know that.

Joshua made 30 mil for the Ruiz fight and will make it again for the rematch. He's doing fine. Stop trying to deflect.
          Arum and ESPN know exactly what they're doing. Fury is the real deal and Americans will start paying attention when he inevitably starts smashing all opposition

Are you looking forward to watching AJ's last ever fight? Your last memory of him will be seeing him getting sparked by a Mexican darts player. Enjoy!

Comment

This clearly proves that fat Fury is the biggest star in boxing like snake Warren and snake Arum told us all this time.

Comment

You wanna see something crazy? Check out the gate and tickets sold and compare it to Fury's fight. This is why people fight in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Not great obviously, but not terrible either everything considered.
                In the USA you eat what you kill and Fury will have to up his opposition as those fans can't be fooled. It's not like the UK where people pay to watch someone wan.king in the ring.

Comment

Arum and ESPN know exactly what they're doing. Fury is the real deal and Americans will start paying attention when he inevitably starts smashing all opposition

Are you looking forward to watching AJ's last ever fight? Your last memory of him will be seeing him getting sparked by a Mexican darts player. Enjoy!
                  " Smashing all opposition ".
                  " Destroys Wilder " ? GTFOH
                  You're acting like Furys some great finisher . But wasn't he a Pure boxer ?

Anybody who's seen him fight knows that ain't happening .

Comment

We do know that it was part of fury deal with top rack to build up into a wilder - fury 2. Especially since Joshua got tko by ruiz in 7.
                    What are you guys complaining about?
                    Just trolling to defend Joshua, the money making machine. Same defense everyone had for ggg. Good champion not great.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                      " Smashing all opposition ".
                      " Destroys Wilder " ? GTFOH
                      You're acting like Furys some great finisher . But wasn't he a Pure boxer ?

Anybody who's seen him fight knows that ain't happening .
                      Fury can do it all and finishes fights when he wants. When he's on the top of his game he's levels above everyone else. He can either comfortably outbox everyone or hurt them if he decides to sit down on his punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X