No announcement yet.

I think it's funny how casuals don't know about malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
    I laugh out loud at grown men using "lol" you pathetic specimen. People like you make intellectuals sick. Do something constructive for a change. People can have an opinion freedom of speech right? Well I voiced mine you fuking degenerate half assed piece of scumbag.

My point was about dickheads like you slating pro fighters while not having the balls to do it themselves its a valid point care to disprove it?
    When that little mind of yours can come to with something more than, "fans can't go 12 rounds" you let me know. Until then, keep lashing out like a child because that's all you're capable of.

Oh, and "lol"

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
      Boxing is the absolute toughest sport in the world. There's no other sport where you have to take so much prolonged sustained pain and exhaustion.

MMA and Bareknuckle is quick, shorter rounds less rounds. Quicker stoppages.

Boxiwwng is a prolonged struggle.

In the 4th round the pain and exhaustion starts creeping in. In the 6th round your demons start showing in the 8th round death starts whispering your name in the championship rounds it's a struggle for your soul.

During a boxing fight the truth about a man is revealed, questions about who you are asked over and over, and you have to resurrect yourself from the brink of death over and over in the course of a fight. Every prizefighter is a warrior.

Boxing is the hardest sport in the world.
      Respect lil homie... nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        When that little mind of yours can come to with something more than, "fans can't go 12 rounds" you let me know. Until then, keep lashing out like a child because that's all you're capable of.

Oh, and "lol"
        I’ve been laughing at Larky daily.
        He’s a kid, trying to be a man..

I’m steady laughing at his self inflated nonsensical drivel.

Comment

So, what did the casuals that didn't know about Paulie, learn last night?

Comment

paulie **** the bed.

don't get me wrong i did think he won. but i scored it like i score boxing fights. maybe i'm wrong. probably i am.

but when you talk SO MUCH ****, spit on your opponent, insult his mother i expect nothing less then a total beat down of your opponent.

paulie has always been not being able to deliver when it mattered the most. maybe when he fought broner. but he still lost that fight. yeah he kinda exposed broner (or better yet he confirmed what we already knew about broner after his vs vs poncde de leon) but he still lost.

paulie talks a good game and he has heart. but there's something missing about him and it shows when it matters the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Oh, and "lol"
              Your whole response is childish that plus the the red k. Hahaha you actually sat there to spend time to red k a stranger because they spoke facts. If you wasn't such a bald headed simpleton I would re ask the points you ducked. But I won't bother you have the IQ of a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                Pft paulie isn't a bltch. He's done nothing but show his heart in the ring. He's proven himself over and over and over. He doesn't always win because he has no power lol, but he always fights.

Nobody can call him a bltch. He's proven over and over that he's not a bltch.
                No, he's a b**ch.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  paulie **** the bed.

don't get me wrong i did think he won. but i scored it like i score boxing fights. maybe i'm wrong. probably i am.

but when you talk SO MUCH ****, spit on your opponent, insult his mother i expect nothing less then a total beat down of your opponent.

paulie has always been not being able to deliver when it mattered the most. maybe when he fought broner. but he still lost that fight. yeah he kinda exposed broner (or better yet he confirmed what we already knew about broner after his vs vs poncde de leon) but he still lost.

paulie talks a good game and he has heart. but there's something missing about him and it shows when it matters the most.
                  Yep, Broner was already exposed by Ponce De Leon. Paulie did not show us anything about Broner that was not already known. He is missing more than one aspect. He has no punching power, he has no punch variety. All his career its been circle, jab, jab (mediocre jab I might add) and then once in a while a right hand to follow. For a "pure" boxer his defense is rather sh**ty. The only thing he is somewhat good at is taking a beating. His title wins were not at all impressive. He has been severely beaten when he would step up his competition. He has also received a few gift wins too such as Cano.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
                    Your whole response is childish that plus the the red k. Hahaha you actually sat there to spend time to red k a stranger because they spoke facts. If you wasn't such a bald headed simpleton I would re ask the points you ducked. But I won't bother you have the IQ of a brick.
                    Yo bruh, no need to bring hair into this...

Comment

Paulie is no different than those “Guido” types in Brooklyn I knew. Always yapping their mouths when they have a dozen of their friends and cousins standing behind them. Wet the bed when it’s one on one. Every time this guy has stepped up to the next level he gets beat down. For all the trash he talked about “beating the shyt” out of him and “fcvking him up”, all he did was show up for a paycheck.

He is damn lucky he never got into the ring with PAC when he was talking all the PED trash about him and dumping on his legacy. That would have been an ugly beat down.

Comment

Working...
                      X