No announcement yet.

I think it's funny how casuals don't know about malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    A lot of people are talking about this bareknuckle fight and there's all these casuals clowning on paulie.

They have no idea how much of a warrior this guy is lol. Don't let anything else fool you, paulie is a killer.

If connor mcregor ever grows the testicles to fight paulie bareknuckle, i'm taking paulie.
    I agree darkseid and many of those people who criticise Paulie wouldn't have lasted 12 rounds with a broken jaw against cotto. Father time prevented malignaggi from performing last night not a lack of heart or warrior spirit. It sickens me that so many on here are enjoying his defeat last night. Acting as though they would have the heart to go through it themselves. Fuking pretenders plastic warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
      I agree darkseid and many of those people who criticise Pauline wouldn't have lasted 12 rounds with a broken jaw against cotto. Father time prevented malignaggi from performing last night not a lack of heart or warrior spirit. It sickens me that so many on here are enjoying his defeat last night. Acting as though they would have the heart to go through it themselves. Fuking pretenders plastic warriors.
      He still won. Paulie lost the last 2 rounds because of his broken brittle hands (not an excuse, I myself gave lobov the last 2 rounds)

But what did lobov do the first 3 rounds that made him win those rounds? Nothing. He couldn't figure out Malignaggi's defense because the discrepancy between boxing ability is so humongous.

Comment

I'm still absolutely correct.

The people that don't know about malignaggi are casual fans who haven't followed his career. How has that statement been disproven?

Lobov was supposed to be the big bad wolf of BKB and a 38 year old retired boxer beat him.

So what exactly are you criticizing in this thread?
        Because you acted like he's some kind of warrior, like he has heart, when the guy fought 2 rounds and then bytched out and just tried to stay alive after that.

Of course you like Paulie, you both talk mad shyt then fail to back it up. And, you don't have the sense to be humbled after you get smacked around. You just keep talking and embarrassing yourself.

I guarantee you'll keep talking and trying to post some aggressive reply, as if your words have any meaning. Learn to take your L's and people will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
          I agree darkseid and many of those people who criticise Paulie wouldn't have lasted 12 rounds with a broken jaw against cotto. Father time prevented malignaggi from performing last night not a lack of heart or warrior spirit. It sickens me that so many on here are enjoying his defeat last night. Acting as though they would have the heart to go through it themselves. Fuking pretenders plastic warriors.
          Lol @ ret@rds that say people don't get an opinion because they can't do what pro boxers do. People like you are intellectual cowards because you can't come up with a legit argument so you say to non boxers, "well you can't go 12 rounds".
          STFU with that cheap bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Because you acted like he's some kind of warrior, like he has heart, when the guy fought 2 rounds and then bytched out and just tried to stay alive after that.

Of course you like Paulie, you both talk mad shyt then fail to back it up. And, you don't have the sense to be humbled after you get smacked around. You just keep talking and embarrassing yourself.

I guarantee you'll keep talking and trying to post some aggressive reply, as if your words have any meaning. Learn to take your L's and people will respect you.
            Malignaggi has proven over and over that he has heart. Malignaggi has proven over and over that he's a warrior. You'll never take that away from him. How long have you been following boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID|
              Malignaggi has proven over and over that he has heart. You'll never take that away from him. How long have you been following boxing?
              I actually like Paulie for some illogical reason, but he was gutless last night. It was disgraceful that he claimed to represent the sport.

This "how long have you been following" bullshyt is irrelevant. My love for the sport goes back to the fact that my 4th grade book report was about Muhammed Ali. I could pull rank in you on the fan loyalty topic but I don't even want to get into it because it has nothing to do with the subject.

Paulie pulled a bytch move. Don't defend that shyt. I honestly think you're above that. He did show some heart in the past and that's why I like the guy but I'm pretty disgusted with him giving up after the 2nd round last night. If he's gonna invoke the name of boxing and the fans, he better go life and death. I hope we can agree that he did pay his dues in the past, but last night he let us down.

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi is actually ALL heart lol.

Even with his bad genetics and complete lack of any kind of punching power, he became a 2 division world champion through heart and boxing ability alone.

To say Paulie malignaggi has no heart, is the absolute most casual thing you can say lol.

Paulie is all heart.

Comment

I actually like Paulie for some illogical reason, but he was gutless last night. It was disgraceful that he claimed to represent the sport.

This "how long have you been following" bullshyt is irrelevant. My love for the sport goes back to the fact that my 4th grade book report was about Muhammed Ali. I could pull rank in you on the fan loyalty topic but I don't even want to get into it because it has nothing to do with the subject.

Paulie pulled a bytch move. Don't defend that shyt. I honestly think you're above that. He did show some heart in the past and that's why I like the guy but I'm pretty disgusted with him giving up after the 2nd round last night. If he's gonna invoke the name of boxing and the fans, he better go life and death.
                  Dude he broke his right hand, he retired 2 years ago, is 38 years old and he still outboxed lobov lol. Having a weak showing tonight doesn't erase what he's accomplished in his career.

Comment

Malignaggi has proven over and over that he has heart. Malignaggi has proven over and over that he's a warrior. You'll never take that away from him. How long have you been following boxing?
                    Of course he has heart, anyone who goes into a fight knowing he will likely have to fight every round because he's unlikely to KO his opponent has heart. He took a serious beating from Cotto but kept fighting, the guy has fought a lot of top opposition.

He broke his hand against Lobov and still won from what I saw, wouldn't take some random internet warrior questioning a prize fighters heart

Comment

Lol @ ret@rds that say people don't get an opinion because they can't do what pro boxers do. People like you are intellectual cowards because you can't come up with a legit argument so you say to non boxers, "well you can't go 12 rounds".
                      STFU with that cheap bullshyt.
                      I laugh out loud at grown men using "lol" you pathetic specimen. People like you make intellectuals sick. Do something constructive for a change. People can have an opinion freedom of speech right? Well I voiced mine you fuking degenerate half assed piece of scumbag.

My point was about dickheads like you slating pro fighters while not having the balls to do it themselves its a valid point care to disprove it?

Comment

Working...
                      X