Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte has been WBC #1 for 600 days. Never been made mandatory.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Whyte has never been offered a final eliminator for the mandatory position.
    https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ort...rdered--127502

Comment

I am not a big Whyte fan but I think the WBC is putting hurdles in front of him. Every time he clears one the put another one.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I am not a big Whyte fan but I think the WBC is putting hurdles in front of him. Every time he clears one the put another one.
        There isn’t a hurdle. Breazeale was named a mandatory for Wilder before Whyte became number one. Wilder just beat Breazeale. Whyte should be ordered as a mandatory next.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Because Breazeale was already mandatory. Whyte doesn't get to jump over him just because he wants to.
          But why was Breazeale the mandatory? Why didn't the WBC order a final eliminator between Breazeale and Whyte, who was their number one contender?

What makes it even more shady is that Breazeale turned down an offer from Hearn to fight Dillian right before the WBC arbitrarily decided that Breeazeale vs Molina was going to be a final eliminator - but only for Breazeale, not for Molina.

The present day WBC are a the most corrupt sanctioning body in boxing history.

Comment

The timeline I posted in this thread explains everything.

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            But why was Breazeale the mandatory? Why didn't the WBC order a final eliminator between Breazeale and Whyte, who was their number one contender?

What makes it even more shady is that Breazeale turned down an offer from Hearn to fight Dillian right before the WBC arbitrarily decided that Breeazeale vs Molina was going to be a final eliminator - but only for Breazeale, not for Molina.

The present day WBC are a the most corrupt sanctioning body in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              There isn’t a hurdle. Breazeale was named a mandatory for Wilder before Whyte became number one. Wilder just beat Breazeale. Whyte should be ordered as a mandatory next.
              No. He's ordered to fight an eliminator. Which they are trying to get Rivas sanctioned as. This will be the first eliminatior Whyte has agreed to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                No. He's ordered to fight an eliminator. Which they are trying to get Rivas sanctioned as. This will be the first eliminatior Whyte has agreed to fight.
                That might be true. I was just pointing out that Breazeale was in line ahead of Whyte and Whyte should be the next one to be first in line for the mandatory shot.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  What hurdle did he clear? Name just one

Comment

That wasn't a genuine final eliminator offer. It would have been a final eliminator the position of second mandatory, which was a piece of bull**** invented by Sulaiman to fob Whyte off.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      The timeline I posted in this thread explains everything.
                      That timeline is incorrect.

Breazeale became the mando by beating Molina. Whyte was already the No1 contender before that fight happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X