Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Bruno - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll take Joshua but it’s close. Bruno only lost to guys who were very good and I would pick everyone who beat Bruno to beat Joshua as well. But Joshua did beat Klitschko and to me, that’s evidence that he might be a little better than Bruno. Bruno doesn’t have that kind of win on his resume.

If Joshua never beat Klitschko, I would pick Bruno without hesitation.

Comment

i'd say 50/50 but leaning towards frank, he had has better footwork and was more fundamentally sound.

Comment

Joshua has had only one loss...possibly a bad night, and all you guys have him as some sort of fake, B-level fighter that got the belts only by chance....certainly not!

Let Joshua fight one or two more big, pressure fights before we can judge him on what he really is. For all I know, he could KO Ruiz next and all these silly comparisons would disappear. Or, he could get KO again and we'll all be favouring Hasim Rahman and Buster Douglas over Joshua.

Give that guy a chance first before you make up your minds.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          B level fighters dont get multiple title defenses out of the thing air, just stop. They also are able to actually get title defenses as well ,is fury a B level guy since he has no title defenses ?

If you were around in the Lewis era ,did you jump up and down at his first loss to a B level fighter claiming Lewis was B level ? Ha Ha
          bro AJ is not an elite fighter, he was never that great to begin with but he is good. I'm talking about AJ NOT LEWIS, fans who werent all up in the guys azz knew he wasn't deserving of all the hype he was getting. We all saw the flaws, hes simply not an A level fighter but if you think he is, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
            Joshua has had only one loss...possibly a bad night, and all you guys have him as some sort of fake, B-level fighter that got the belts only by chance....certainly not!

Let Joshua fight one or two more big, pressure fights before we can judge him on what he really is. For all I know, he could KO Ruiz next and all these silly comparisons would disappear. Or, he could get KO again and we'll all be favouring Hasim Rahman and Buster Douglas over Joshua.

Give that guy a chance first before you make up your minds.
            what attributes does aj posses that makes him an elite A level fighter? he doesn't move his head, cant jab, doesn't know how to fight going backwards, doesn't know when to clinch, gasses early. not sayin he doesn't do things good but come on man the guy is not elite, his skill set is highly overrated and has always been by his hard core fan base. hes good at catch n shoot, tell me what else makes him A level elite?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              bro AJ is not an elite fighter, he was never that great to begin with but he is good. I'm talking about AJ NOT LEWIS, fans who werent all up in the guys azz knew he wasn't deserving of all the hype he was getting. We all saw the flaws, hes simply not an A level fighter but if you think he is, so be it.
              As always you contradict yourself, if Lewis losing to Rahman is not relevant then neither is AJ to a better fighter Ruiz and having more title defenses before taking his first L. You seem to be well uneducated of the matter because one cannot be a B level guy with several title defenses. So again answer the question, is fury a B level guy with no title defenses ? Because that's more of a legit question ,both best wins were Klitschko so everyone is B level ,right ? Ha

Wilder is the least technical guy with most flaws but ,I suppose he's A level because you say he is ,Wilder fan ,of course. Ha
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-20-2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

As always you contradict yourself, if Lewis losing to Rahman is not relevant then neither is AJ to a better fighter Ruiz and having more title defenses before taking his first L. You seem to be well uneducated of the matter because one cannot be a B level guy with several title defenses. So again answer the question, is fury a B level guy with no title defenses ? Because that's more of a legit question ,both best wins were Klitschko so everyone is B level ,right ? Ha

Wilder is the least technical guy with most flaws but ,I suppose he's A level because you say he is ,Wilder fan ,of course. Ha
                IN no way is wilder an Elite A level fighter he just has A level Elite POWER, again I am speaking of AJ and you keep bringing up everyone else but him, what does AJ do in the ring that makes him elite? possibly with another trainer he can get there, but hes simply not an A level fighter, the guy cant throw a jab or move his head, terrible foot work, and much more these things are needed to be labled ELITE! and when lewis lost he wasn't battered all around the ring he was caught. maybe your next response will be a reply stating what makes him so great

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  IN no way is wilder an Elite A level fighter he just has A level Elite POWER, again I am speaking of AJ and you keep bringing up everyone else but him, what does AJ do in the ring that makes him elite? possibly with another trainer he can get there, but hes simply not an A level fighter, the guy cant throw a jab or move his head, terrible foot work, and much more these things are needed to be labled ELITE! and when lewis lost he wasn't battered all around the ring he was caught. maybe your next response will be a reply stating what makes him so great
                  Wilders speed and ability to adapt with power make him elite, otherwise he would not have so many title defenses. Sorry but thers no need to continue this conversation its like talking to a child hell bent on trying to discredit someone . Wilder is not overly skilled its what hye brings with him that make him elite as one needs to be elite to get by some fights he did win, lose or draw . you cant continue to big him up and all the while bring AJ down and expect you to be taking seriously on here .

To state when AJ a 19 fight guy winning over Klitschko to hold on to unified titles is a B level fighter is just idiotic ,as most Wilder guys are ...no offense as you also are great at moving goal posts....you went from discussing b level guy to whos elite ,trying to still angle it at AJ ? Ha
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-20-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Wilders speed and ability to adapt with power make him elite, otherwise he would not have so many title defenses. Sorry but thers no need to continue this conversation its like talking to a child hell bent on trying to discredit someone . Wilder is not overly skilled its what hye brings with him that make him elite as one needs to be elite to get by some fights he did win, lose or draw . you cant continue to big him up and all the while bring AJ down and expect you to be taking seriously on here .

To state when AJ a 19 fight guy winning over Klitschko to hold on to unified titles is a B level fighter is just idiotic ,as most Wilder guys are ...no offense as you also are great at moving goal posts....you went from discussing b level guy to whos elite ,trying to still angle it at AJ ? Ha
                    aj beat an old inactive klits who came off a loss, I loved the win and cheered for him but that does not make him elite or A level. what ever issue you have with wilder is your issues, not mines, I'm not on this site daily bigging up wilder, I just prefer him over aj and thinks hi KOs him. maybe we have 2 different outlooks on what elite or A level is... no need for the name calling sir we are over 12 we just disagree.

Comment

Bruno has more heart. Big Frank via KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X