Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao accepted as the GREATEST if he was AMERICAN.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Weird. Americans don't really glorify Americans in boxing. Look how little support Wilder gets as heavyweight champ of the world.
    Pac gets a TON of credit despite a lot of losses. Even in his own generation he was 2nd to Mayweather. How does he become goat when he wasn't even the best of his era??
    Smells like bullshyt.
    yeah, you gon go and bring up the one fighter that people dont really like. look at tyson fury, bruh aint even an american but he looks the closest to one and look at all the praises he's been getting. imagine if manny has blonde hair or is bald......

Comment

Weird. Americans don't really glorify Americans in boxing. Look how little support Wilder gets as heavyweight champ of the world.
      Pac gets a TON of credit despite a lot of losses. Even in his own generation he was 2nd to Mayweather. How does he become goat when he wasn't even the best of his era??
      Smells like bullshyt.
      who's the best in his era then? and is that your opinion only? hmmm...

Comment

Smells like bullshyt.
        BHOP was viewed as god on here because he was still fighting at his age! manny gets trashed on here for still fighting at his age and STILL fighting the young top guys. i guess you dont see it.

Comment

Seee what they did to floyd who is an american, They think floyd is one of the greatest when most of his fight are just running in the ring and have a gift wins with the likes of maidana, Castillo etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            who's the best in his era then? and is that your opinion only? hmmm...
            Mayweather clearly beat him, and also went undefeated. It's not my opinion that he's the best of the era, it's EVERYONE who has a clue about boxing's opinion.

Dude, you normally post good stuff but you act completely ret@rded when talking about Pac. I love Pac. I think he's a better person than Floyd. I'd watch his fights any day over Floyd. He just wasn't as good at boxing as Floyd. And that's fine. I don't know why you guys are in denial about that.

It's embarrassing to be a Pac fan because his fanbase is like 80% ret@rds. I wish they could act grown up and appreciate how cool the guy was without making up lies.

Comment

In terms of respect he's up there with Ali in my book.

What Floyd did he could only do in the era he was in.

Comment

Mayweather clearly beat him, and also went undefeated. It's not my opinion that he's the best of the era, it's EVERYONE who has a clue about boxing's opinion.

Dude, you normally post good stuff but you act completely ret@rded when talking about Pac. I love Pac. I think he's a better person than Floyd. I'd watch his fights any day over Floyd. He just wasn't as good at boxing as Floyd. And that's fine. I don't know why you guys are in denial about that.

It's embarrassing to be a Pac fan because his fanbase is like 80% ret@rds. I wish they could act grown up and appreciate how cool the guy was without making up lies.
                douglus beat tyson. does that mean douglas is rank/better than tyson??? smh!!!!!!!!!

you aint even a pac fan so quit trying to front bruh.

Comment

7 losses and 2 draws. Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    douglus beat tyson. does that mean douglas is rank/better than tyson??? smh!!!!!!!!!

you aint even a pac fan so quit trying to front bruh.
                    See^. A Pac fan (and you can look up my post history if you don't believe) gives you an honest opinion and you say it must be a lie because you can't allow that to enter your reality. You're trying to protect your fantasy.

Pac was the people's champ, but he wasn't the best. IDK why people choose to idolize a man like that but Pac, being a man of God, would even tell you that's fuked up.

Comment

Idk if he'd be deemed "the greatest" just cuz he's American. I tend to think it'd have lil impact with something like that.

I'm not even sure he'd be more popular if he was American. Does he still got that entertaining way of singsongy talking thats damn near charming? Manny got as popular as he got partially off of his persona which is a persona a American guy might not have with other Americans quite like a Asian cat had with Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X