No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Shawn Porter Finalized For Fall PPV Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    So we announcing the fight everyone knows is about to happen & we've just been waiting to hear a date for without a date.

Genius next level sh^t.

Love Spence. Hate how they are doing Spence's career with all these f#cking pauses between fights. Guy is one of the faces of PBC but he's always in limbo with fight dates like he's a late notice sub or some sh^t.
    Good shit there, bro. I feel exactly the same. Same with my favorite fighter.

Fight isn't PPV worthy. Porter is a good guy but he's not that good of a fighter. I honestly might not even remember it.

Some of these boxers are being too arrogant and greedy with their money demands, while disregarding their hardcore fans, who are mostly average income guys.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Spence will show us what he's made of in this fight. I think he's the best at Welter but this could be tough.
      Nah, Spence will batter and KO Porter. We can bet points if the fight happens.

Comment

Put your boy down for 3 orders.

Comment

I think it was Mikey and Mexico who bought all those PPV in the last fight and all the hype behind a small little man taking on the baddest in the division.

It wasn't Spence who raked in the money. Sorry.

Observe how Spence vs Porter will embarrassingly flop big time. Spence has about maybe same number of PPV supporters as Crawford.

Comment

Porter will demolish Spence and knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
              Porter will demolish Spence and knock him out

Comment

I'll be streaming this fight for free for sure! Thanks PBC. :] #themoneystayinthepocket

Comment

This is gonna be one ugly arse fight. Porter is gonna stink his way to losing a decision with clinches and headbutts galore.

Comment

Spence finally cleared the PEDS in his systmem.

Comment

This is the true test for spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X