No announcement yet.

Why Fury isn’t loved in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I'm as British as they come. Born in England on St Georges day, with mainly Irish/Scottish ancestors and one East Euro great grandad. I live about 30 miles down the M6 from Fury's home in Morcambe.

I'm looking forward to seeing your links .. this is going to be funny!
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    You’re more Irish and Slavic than British, mate.

No Northerners allowed, lol.
    Correction. He was my great, great grandad. One of many Ukranian soldiers who deserted at the start of WW2 and came to the UK because they didn't want to fight on the side of the nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by naranja111 View Post
      Wtf is wrong with some of the posters on here?

You're taking utter ****.

You can't provide one source.

Fury has multiple Muslims in his team and does a Christian and an Islamic prayer before he fights. Hardly sounds like an EDL guy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        I will later tonight. I’m going to dig up the links later tonight because it seems they have wiped off google’s servers to create a new image for Fury. But I’ll dig it up.
        Is this what you were looking for?

Comment

I think he has trotted off.

If people are going to call Fury every insult under the name and hate his guts then fine, but don't make **** up.

Comment

There was a period of time, which for some reason Tyson Fury was walking about in Muslim attire with a beard 'I think he had a beard anyway'.

Comment

He is still pro muslim now

Comment

Originally posted by SirLancelot View Post
                Haha yeah he's a ***** with a name like nubianpiye ? Most likely a Nigerian living in Britain nothing wrong with that I'm a fan of jellof rice.
                Looool.

I didn't even notice the "nubian" in his name. He's another Chisora the lunatic.

Comment

Correction. He was my great, great grandad. One of many Ukranian soldiers who deserted at the start of WW2 and came to the UK because they didn't want to fight on the side of the nazis.
                  Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. So how would he have fought on the side of the Nazis?

Regardless, I hope your last name isn't Ukranian because if it's, you and Froch are going back to Ukraine and Poland respectively when Farage becomes the PM, lol.

Comment

naranja111 SirLancelot denium kafkod

The countdown is over. I couldn't find the rally pictures but I was able to dig out two damning proofs:

1). Tyson to a high ranking UKiP member:

Nice having a coffee with u JohnreesEvans looking forward to supporting your cause ukiP next leader.
                    https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/statu...21128762408960

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_xbVjXUAAKQSb.jpg

Fury pledged allegiance to a far right fascist party.

2). Fury shows support to Donald trump - he tweeted this when Trump was elected:

He later added: “The great country of American has had a massive change in realDonaldTrump It's time for Uk to do the same, #powertothepeople.

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/statu...32378363805696
                    Last edited by BangEM; 06-18-2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Because he didn't attend a far right rally.

Comment

Working...
                      X