Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Beat Deontay Wilder Again And Again And Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, but that brain needed a rest from all that blunt force trauma. I guess that's why you ran from the immediate rematch.

Comment

To beat Wilder you actually have to fight him ya fat chicken . The reason your running is because you know he has your number

Comment

Why dafuq do you guys come on here to argue about which HW has the biggest Corey when there is disgraceful injustice in the boxing world.

Briedis just got his 3rd straight bought win. He literally elbowed his opponent to soften him up and knocked him down 10 seconds after a round ended. I reckon he’ll get a DQ win from the first head clash in the final

Comment

Fury's must be on drugs again. No one in the heavyweight division is invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            ahahahahahahha. All the excuses he threw.

Remember, broken arm, fighting while pregnant. FU Wilder. You lost and will loose again.
            Stepping on the scales at the lowest weight he had in years has nothing to do with excuses, those are just the facts. I didn't hear Wilder make any excuses, what I heard from him was that he wanted an immediate rematch. Can't say the same for Fury.

You trolls try so hard to make sense but just end up making yourself sound like those dumb and dumber guys.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Wilder was 215lbs when he fought Fury, not 209.

"He lost 6lb over night cuz he was sick doe ..."

Yeah, course he was .. and he had a broken arm, and the pressure got to him, and he was scurred of killing Fury, and Fury put a gypsy curse on him, and .. blah blah blah blah ,,,"
              If Wilder says he stepped into the ring at 209. Then I tend to believe Wilder, not some proven bum troll on BS with a silly azz avatar.

The guy comes in at 220+ pretty much every fight, then all of a sudden he weigh's in at 215 for the biggest fight of his life in his 30's? That should tell anyone with common sense something was off. The logical guesses would be that he either over-trained or got sick.

Comment

Wilder had him figured by round 9. would be dropping him again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  No doubt at all that Fury will beat him again. He's just the superior fighter
                  Fury proved to be the better boxer. No arguments there, but the verdict is still out on which guy is the better fighter. I scored the first fight comfortably for Fury, but I do think the rematch will be very different. I respect what Fury can do in the ring (he really is great at controlling distance), but I suspect that Fury is going to fight even more defensively in a rematch. Wilder will be coached to throw singles and doubles types of punches instead of swinging wildly for home runs. I think that will make all the difference in the world. The rematch is going to be more exciting than the first fight, and more excitement definitely favors Wilder.
                  Last edited by NachoMan; 06-18-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    When you fools start transferring your own subconscious feelings of inadequacy onto others by talking about British cuckery, I take that as an admission that you have nothing worthwhile to say about the issue under discussion.
                    I know Fury's your guy, but how do you explain the actual timeline of events. If Fury was disgruntled about being robbed as you say, why even start negotiations for a rematch? Why negotiate the ESPN deal in secret? Most fighters use competing networks to increase their bargaining power (see Wilder using DAZN to get more money from Showtime). Further, why then try and push for a fight or two in before the rematch after signing the deal. Everything about the ESPN deal said that Fury was more concerned with the money perspective than getting robbed.

Lastly, you can't say a fighter got "robbed" when all he has to do is not get floored in the 12th to get the win. That is the dilemma for a fighter like Fury who will always depend on the judges when fighting against top level competition. Judging isn't scientific and the winner of a round is prone to vary among judges and fans. That's nothing new to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      If Wilder says he stepped into the ring at 209. Then I tend to believe Wilder, not some proven bum troll on BS with a silly azz avatar.

The guy comes in at 220+ pretty much every fight, then all of a sudden he weigh's in at 215 for the biggest fight of his life in his 30's? That should tell anyone with common sense something was off. The logical guesses would be that he either over-trained or got sick.
                      I believe what the scales read at the weigh in .. 215lb.

And for your info, pinhead, Wilder never even said he lost weight because he was sick. He claimed that the official scales were wrong!

Just out of interest, did you also believe him when he he said that a gypsy curse stopped him getting his punches off on Fury?

Bwahahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X