Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Beat Deontay Wilder Again And Again And Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who believes that the rematch hasn’t already been negotiated, with both sides agreeing terms and potential dates and locations for 2020, is ****** beyond reasonable description. I can’t believe that people on here continue to accept the BS that both sides regurgitate endlessly. It’s hype, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Wilder fans are worried. They’re talking big now because Wilder got a way with a gift draw and scored a knockdown but they know the next time they fight, Fury won’t be 50% anymore.

Wilder is living on borrowed time. That rematch will be happening now they’re building it again.

I think Wilder fans will be secretly relieved if Ortiz beats him and the Fury fight is gone, because they can’t stand the thought of Fury humiliating him next time.
      Bitter over Joshua getting knocked out are we?

Comment

Wilder will have to come into the fury fight at or over 230. This 209-211 business as ridiculous. He was taking punches from a 258 lbs man, who was probably over 260 when the fight happened 25 hours later. What man can take shots from someone 50 lbs heavier who had a decent crack? It’s clear fury is massing up, he was bigger last weekend while looking in better shape. Wilder at a heavier weight is clearly stronger and better equipped to deal with the bigger men. Wilder at or around the cruiswrweight limit is playing with fire

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          Exactly, the rematch was right in front of him and he walked away from it.
          would u stop talking nonsense. fury is doing all the right things. His health issues have been well publicised so we all know he wasnt at 100% and still fought wilder so why would he be runnig!! new promoter with 2 fights to set the tone in america and the fight will happen. you wilder fanboys are pathetic fury is a master boxer, and a traveller who was born to fight hes not runnig from anyone. Perhaps now that hes got more fame he'll get a fair shake in the rematch

Comment

Wilder had 212 v.s Fury....he knoked Fury down with authority 2 times....had 223 v.s Breazeale....he was looked devastator...in the rematch with Ortiz he will be may be 230...Ortiz gonna be out in 2 rounds....in the rematch v.s Fury, with 235....i think that he is going to decapitated Fury....

Comment

Fat Fury pulled out of the rematch and now is talking smack? Fat Fury wants no part of that right Wilder hand again

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
                Anyone who believes that the rematch hasn’t already been negotiated, with both sides agreeing terms and potential dates and locations for 2020, is ****** beyond reasonable description. I can’t believe that people on here continue to accept the BS that both sides regurgitate endlessly. It’s hype, nothing more.
                I agree, it's just posturing, rematch date is agreed on already.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Wilder fans are worried. They’re talking big now because Wilder got a way with a gift draw and scored a knockdown but they know the next time they fight, Fury won’t be 50% anymore.

Wilder is living on borrowed time. That rematch will be happening now they’re building it again.

I think Wilder fans will be secretly relieved if Ortiz beats him and the Fury fight is gone, because they can’t stand the thought of Fury humiliating him next time.
                  That’s possible. What is also possible is next time Wilder drops Fury, he won’t be able to stand up right away and will keep laying there staring at the ceiling for a minute or two...

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    Exactly, the rematch was right in front of him and he walked away from it.
                    Why would Fury fight on another showtime card so he can be robbed again?

This time the rematch will happen with fair officials, and Wilder won't get away with a dodgy result.

The ironic thing is, if the judges were honest and scored the fight to Fury as they should, the rematch would've happened straight away due to the rematch clause in the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      I don't know, Wilder looks a lot more devastating when he's at his full weight of 225 like in his last fight.

He had to be sick prior to going into his fight with Fury weighing in at only 215 he even said by the time he stepped in the ring he went down to 209 an still nearly KO'ed Fury..
                      Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Wilder will have to come into the fury fight at or over 230. This 209-211 business as ridiculous. He was taking punches from a 258 lbs man, who was probably over 260 when the fight happened 25 hours later. What man can take shots from someone 50 lbs heavier who had a decent crack? It’s clear fury is massing up, he was bigger last weekend while looking in better shape. Wilder at a heavier weight is clearly stronger and better equipped to deal with the bigger men. Wilder at or around the cruiswrweight limit is playing with fire
                      Wilder was 215lbs when he fought Fury, not 209.

"He lost 6lb over night cuz he was sick doe ..."

Yeah, course he was .. and he had a broken arm, and the pressure got to him, and he was scurred of killing Fury, and Fury put a gypsy curse on him, and .. blah blah blah blah ,,,"

Comment

Working...
                      X