Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Stop protecting Wilder.

Comment

Trashing his fathers reputation ???? it is already trashed the way he screwed over fighters, Jose and King just bent the fighters over and screwed them out millions of dollars

Comment

Also, Jose deprived many fighters of making a living, stole purses and Championships away from fighters, threaten to take away fighters rankings if they did not sign with certain promoters, the list goes on and on

Comment

Those fights were to be 2nd mando behind Breazeale, not the mando. So no he hasn't. The Rivas fight is for mando.
          Breazeale won an eliminator. Whyte turned his down.

Nothing Whyte does could take the mandatory status that Breazeale earned.

You don't just get to jump in line because you have more impressive wins after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I see you replied to AJ’s call girl. He’s adorable

Comment

Hard to know who is telling the truth and who is lying. I have no idea. I do like the IBF's rule though that if you're offered an opportunity and you turn it down, you're removed from the ratings. If the WBC really offered Dillian an interim title shot in October, if they had the IBF's rule, they could have removed him from the ratings for refusing the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Breazeale won an eliminator. Whyte turned his down.

Nothing Whyte does could take the mandatory status that Breazeale earned.

You don't just get to jump in line because you have more impressive wins after the fact.
                Breazeale didn't win an eliminator at all. He didn't earn ****. He was handed it because Stiverne pulled out of a fight against him to replace Ortiz. Whyte offered to fight Breazeale for the mandatory spot and Breazeale didn't want to.

Comment

WBC in trashing its own reputation by the decisions it's been making for the last 8 years or so since senior died

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
                    Hard to know who is telling the truth and who is lying. I have no idea. I do like the IBF's rule though that if you're offered an opportunity and you turn it down, you're removed from the ratings. If the WBC really offered Dillian an interim title shot in October, if they had the IBF's rule, they could have removed him from the ratings for refusing the opportunity.
                    Can't offer a mando spot when you already have a mando, being 2nd mando isn't mando.

Comment

Breazeale didn't win an eliminator at all. He didn't earn ****. He was handed it because Stiverne pulled out of a fight against him to replace Ortiz. Whyte offered to fight Breazeale for the mandatory spot and Breazeale didn't want to.
                      That's not true Whyte decided to fight for the silver belt on AJ undercard instead of fighting Breazeale in final eliminator

Comment

Working...
                      X