No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Fires Back at Dillian Whyte Over Recent Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    why didn't whyte just fight n beat breazelle so it could be no issues? or am I missing something?
    Nice GIF, Fury master class on full display there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Fucc the WBC and that fat fuccing lame Mauricio Suleiman!
      Why the fucc would they offer Dillian Whyte a shot at the WBC Interim title?? Why the fucc would there be an interim title when the champion Wilder is active and fighting who he wants???
      This piece of shet Suleiman should just order Wilder and Dillian to fight!
      Fucc all that Interim bullshet! It's unnecessary!
      This fuccing scum Suleiman just wants to collect twice the fees by creating a piece of shet Interim title,...
      Man Fucc the WBC and that fuccing greaseball Suleiman!
      But the WBC is a Mexican organization

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
        But the WBC is a Mexican organization
        I don't give a flying fucc! There's a bunch of fake ass Mexicans that make us look bad!
        You're one of them Leva!

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
          Breazeale only got a shot as a settlement for being attacked by Wilders brother in a hotel after the Gerald Washington fight.
          Breazeale never earned his shot the whole thing stinks.
          Never heard that, was it brutal did breazeale get beat down?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Nice GIF, Fury master class on full display there.
            lol he got up n won the rest of the round I put it there to jab at the fury fans (I'm a fan as well but more of a wilder fan) cant wait for the 2nd fight

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              lol he got up n won the rest of the round I put it there to jab at the fury fans (I'm a fan as well but more of a wilder fan) cant wait for the 2nd fight
              Every judge had that a 10-8 round to Wilder.
              Judges dont score "parts" of a round.

Hope Fury finds the balls to rematch. Was a good fight.

Comment

Some things to add:

Whyte says he tried to make the Ortiz fight but Ortiz's team was being difficult.
                A big factor is that Wilder hates Eddie Hearn and resists any negotiations from him. He said to Whyte "I will make you wait 2 years before I destroy you"
                Another factor is PBC and WBC have a conflict of interest so WBC will favor PBC fighters. Tyson Fury said a long time ago: These are deontays next fights: Brazeale, Ortiz, Kownaski, me. He knew this because he sees how this all works.
                I see a lot of Wilder fans trashing Whyte, what I dont understand is why dont you want to make the fight?
                The easiest way to fix this is if IBF strip Ruiz and order Pulev vs Whyte for the vacant belt.

Comment

Whyte is salty because he'll have to go through Rivas first... I don't blame him... Rivas might be a problem for him staying on the outside and not doing much for the 1st half of the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    I don't give a flying fucc! There's a bunch of fake ass Mexicans that make us look bad!
                    You're one of them Leva!
                    dont use the word leva stick to "lame" like you been using!! you werent around during the real gang ****ing days!! your just a claimer!! you aint from no hood!! fake gangster wannabe, just cuz you live in LA dont make you gangster!! your no gangster you got no respect in the hood!!
                    Last edited by sapo13; 06-18-2019, 09:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                      dont use the word leva stick to "lame" like you been using!! you werent around during the real gang ****ing days!! your just a claimer!! you aint from no hood!! fake gangster wannabe, just cuz you live in LA dont make you gangster!! your no gangster you got no respect in the hood!!
                      Shut the FUCC up lame! Unlike you I've done time! I've put in work on biitches like you! I did almost a dime and stayed solid the whole time I was torcido!
                      I've got homeboys who will vouch for me and I've got my paperwork to prove everything I've done!
                      Do you? What have you done besides smoking on that pipe and being a loser?? You're a fuccing ranker who gets punked everywhere you go! You're not on my level biitch!
                      Now stay off my ****! Quit acting like a hoe and stop throwing the pu-ssy at me! You fuccing PUTA!

Comment

Working...
                      X