Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury the best heavyweight ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats like a regular daily denium post

Comment

How does Fury crush Ali, Holmes and Frazier when in his two biggest wins he showed very little power and never hurt Wlad or Wilder. Average punching Cunningham dropped him hard for a 7 count. Real KO artists like Louis, Marciano and Dempsey would knock him out in my opinion. They fought giants and had no problem knocking them out. I pick Wilder to put Fury down for the full count in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        This is why I don't get all the outrage at Stephen A. Smith, who is a casual observer of the sport, when you have followers of the sport writing **** like this.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...ghter-ever.php
        No, not unless he's clean and allow random VADA drug testing for his fights. He is not. His wins are very suspect to me and so is he.

Comment

Obviously this writer is a casual and don't know shit about boxing!

Comment

The writer is clearly a Fury fan . Fury either gets underrated or overrated ,there never seems real logic when discussing him . One cannot compare a 4 foot person to M.Tyson and come to the conclusion that Fury is the best ever due to size as M.Tyson was made for taller guys on purpose .

Styles and ability make fights ,Fury does pose trouble for say Ali where a aggressive counter puncher M.Tyson could spell doom for him if he catches fury with an over hand right similar to the Cunningham fight as well as Pajik ? What if fury gets no title defenses under him ? What if his best win is an unofficial draw to wilder ? These are questions that are going to be headed in the direction of fury when hes done ,he simply needs to do more ,a lot more .

Comment

Fury is all smoke and mirrors. In today's HW landscape he looks really good but we forget that ultra boring jab-jab-clinch Klitschko dominated for 10 years. The HW division isn't what it used to be. I can't see Fury beating Holyfield, Bowe, Lewis, Tyson, V. Klitschko back to back to back. We also forget that Fury barely beat sleep deprived, new daddy W. Klitschko in one of the worst HW matches I've ever seen. Fury is pretty smooth for a man his size but he's more circus freak good than ATG.

Comment

Working...
              X