Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK casuals are the most Cringeworthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury was on the news and they were saying Fury was fighting the #2 HW. Can't blame the casuals when they're getting fed BS like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      LOL, the first line of the article

Tyson Fury invoked the spirit of Winston Churchill by welcoming his German opponent to the ring to the war-time clarion call: 'We shall never surrender.'
      The first comment

I won't support anyone who wore the flag of another country
      Daily Mail is something else, guaranteed laughs

Comment

"Invoked the spirit of Winston Churchill"

Comment

"Ruiz was rated about 15 or 16, going in to this fight Schwarz is rated number 2"

Poor casuals getting fed BS like this. They don't know any better.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-16-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

You don't have to leave this site to see cringeworthy British casuals.

Comment

I like Fury but this fight was a joke.

If Fury`s team chose someone from SES boxing, than it should be Kabayel. Much more known and proven fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                "Ruiz was rated about 15 or 16, going in to this fight Schwarz is rated number 2"

Poor casuals getting fed BS like this. They don't know any better.

Remember when Arum testified in Federal trial that he bribes sanctioning bodies to rank bums #1 contenders? Well Scwartz wasn't even ranked before facing Fury,but then suddenly the WBA I think it was & WBO ranked him as like #2
                http://www.neds-boxing.com/2018/02/1...her-questions/

Comment

All casuals are bad. I mean look at the ldbc on youtilube or any wilder fan.

Comment

ESPN is acting the same way. How come you don’t have a problem with ESPN which is supposedly a reputable sports channel but you’re getting mad at a tabloid? Tim Bradley is an American and he called Fury the best boxer in world after the win, why aren’t you mad at him?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      ESPN is acting the same way. How come you don’t have a problem with ESPN which is supposedly a reputable sports channel but you’re getting mad at a tabloid? Tim Bradley is an American and he called Fury the best boxer in world after the win, why aren’t you mad at him?
                      ANYONE who knows me knows I HATE espn in its entirety along with everyone who works for them. They are the definition of biased casual "experts".

I only mentioned dailymail & casual uk fans because I noticed that theres hundreds of comments licking furys arse til no tommorow(&it seems several of them posted cringe threads here recently). These were the same casuals(along with that casual numpty writer that does scorecards for dm Powell i think)that were licking AJ's taint til 2 weeks ago,& the writers such as Powell write cringe articles even claiming AJ/Loma were the greatest since Ali,(they also claimed Loma will surpass all prior boxers & is already better than Ali /more accomplished)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...ammad-Ali.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...-like-Ali.html
                      Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X