Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Deontay Wilder Won't Last Five Rounds With Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Arum...the best seller....Arum knows that is gonna be the contrary of that

Comment

Someone tell arum they fought already. 50/50... Lol

Comment

That scumbag? Arum represented more mega stars and made more millionaire boxers than anyone on the planet. Arum promoted & built the biggest earners in the past 50 years from Ali to Floyd and everyone in between.

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
        Scumbag bob is going to continue to disgrace boxing as long as he’s alive

Comment

Not...but you know that already.
          Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          Someone tell arum they fought already. 50/50... Lol

Comment

Lol Tyson gets his first legit KO in years and now all of sudden he will knock out Wilder please outbox him possibly but I doubt he would knock out any top 10 heavyweight he is going to fight another no name next then Kubrat Pulev and rematch Wilder in 2020 he can win I thought he won the first fight but its 50/50 and the only one who would be knocked out in that fight is Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              But now they're gonna sell 2M PPVs with Bob and ESPN involved instead of a measly 325K.
              I think so...probably they going to sell 2 millions plus in ppv....i accept that now with the scum ass of Arum Wilder is gonna to destroy out Fury, but Fury gonna be rich...very rich!!

Comment

You have to admit....It's a great fight, not good but great!

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Lol Tyson gets his first legit KO in years and now all of sudden he will knock out Wilder please outbox him possibly but I doubt he would knock out any top 10 heavyweight he is going to fight another no name next then Kubrat Pulev and rematch Wilder in 2020 he can win I thought he won the first fight but its 50/50 and the only one who would be knocked out in that fight is Fury

Comment

Bum fighter of the year! Pillow hands barely but didn't even knock Schwarz out. The guy was standing hands.on face. Imagine if wilder had fought him? They would need the heliambulance for the poor guy. Pillow hands you havnt fooled anyone.

Comment

Obviously scumbag bob still has hi faithful fluffers still willing to drink the white kool aid no matter how bad it taste

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      That scumbag? Arum represented more mega stars and made more millionaire boxers than anyone on the planet. Arum promoted & built the biggest earners in the past 50 years from Ali to Floyd and everyone in between.
                      Lol! Ali and Mayweather made a tons of money when they left Arum...the history do not lie...

Comment

Working...
                      X