No announcement yet.

Let's be honest: Eddie Hearn is a dumb fu..cker with big mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest: Eddie Hearn is a dumb fu..cker with big mouth

TR and Bob Arum just showed how to make a boxer trying to break a new market look appealing to casuals. Fury is feather fist and very boring to watch but his lunacy is funny and can be appealing. So what did Arum do to showcase Fury on his debut in the US for his new big deal? He found a proper tomato can that looks the part but is notorious for quitting and theatrics and matched him against Fury. Fury beat up the mismatch in style whilst looking good. Boxing heads moan about the mismatch but the casuals are loving it and his fan base keeps growing in the US.

Fu..cking dumb jock, Eddie Hearn, ought to have done the same thing with Josh. When Miller got popped for PED. Wilder was mandated to Fight a bum in Breazeale who's tailor-made for him. Fury picked Schwarz. Hearn should've picked either Trevor Bryan or Charr since it's 5 wks notice and both look the part and are ranked very high by WBA. But this piehead picked a short fat fu..cker he had to sell to the casuals and whose style is very dangerous against Josh, especially since Josh struggles against short guys and it's in a different country on short notice.

Matchroom is gonna get one of its boxers killed in the ring very soon with how they match boxers. I'm hearing Dave Allen who's a career journeyman is gonna be matched against Povetkin if he can get past Pricey. Dave Allen will get killed, lol. Eddie is a greedy cu..nt and he'll self-destruct and get shamed out of boxing in the next few years.

Tyson Fury has been top trending on twitter for hours now, that clip of him dodging those punches on the ropes has gone viral.

Fury has smashed America, whereas Joshua will always be known as the guy who lost to a fat man.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Tyson Fury has been top trending on twitter for hours now, that clip of him dodging those punches on the ropes has gone viral.

Fury has smashed America, whereas Joshua will always be known as the guy who lost to a fat man.
      The Lakers just traded for Anthony Davis. That’s the only thing getting play over here. Even ESPN dedicated half a segment to this fight after it was over.

Comment

Thank you. I have been saying this since they picked Ruiz in the first place - and that's just cause I thought he'd make AJ look **** whilst winning. Never thought he'd knock AJ down 4x and stop him in a million years!

Miller getting popped gave Hearn the ULTIMATE gimme.. he could pick who he liked and AJ couldn't be blamed. Why tf didn't he get the exact opposite of Ruiz, someone who looks the part but is absolute dog*****!!?? Instead he gets a guy who looks like a joke but can really box. Terrible matchmaking, like literally the stuff that should have AJ considering his options.

As someone said above, both have now gone viral. AJ for getting sparked by a fat fella and looking scared. Fury for looking like a HW Pernell Whitaker whilst smashing up a nobody...

Comment

I can't believe theres fans now asking for promoters to pick bums instead of real threats. This is literally whats wrong with Boxing. We as fans are supposed to commend fighters & promoters for taking risks but instead the entire boxing world is acting like Ruiz winning is the same thing as watching your baby beaten purple. Suddenly ppl are acting as if AJ losing is some sort of tragic event when it has literally revitalized boxing in the mainstream.

No surprise though because its AJ fanatics that are going through the 5 stages of grief in front of the world on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
            Thank you. I have been saying this since they picked Ruiz in the first place - and that's just cause I thought he'd make AJ look **** whilst winning. Never thought he'd knock AJ down 4x and stop him in a million years!

Miller getting popped gave Hearn the ULTIMATE gimme.. he could pick who he liked and AJ couldn't be blamed. Why tf didn't he get the exact opposite of Ruiz, someone who looks the part but is absolute dog*****!!?? Instead he gets a guy who looks like a joke but can really box. Terrible matchmaking, like literally the stuff that should have AJ considering his options.

As someone said above, both have now gone viral. AJ for getting sparked by a fat fella and looking scared. Fury for looking like a HW Pernell Whitaker whilst smashing up a nobody...
            I believe he was trying to outsmart his big mouth like he does all the time because he isn't the one taking all the punches. I also don't think he wanted Josh to lose intentionally.

When Miller who would've been a decent fight stylistically got popped for PED and it was clear the other top-2 are fighting bums, that's enough reason to pick a bum that's ranked high and that looks the part. Everything wasn't even in Josh's favour. He was inactive for 9 months. It's his first fight in a new country with a lot hype and expectations. And he doesn't fight well against short guys.

I was hoping he would pick Charr and I thought Trevor Bryan wouldn't be a bad idea. With that, you'll get your highlight reel and Josh will start a new phase to his career in a different country with style. But this dumb fu..ck with big mouth had to go dig out some short fat guy with fast hands who's stylistically very bad for Josh and ruined everything. Ruiz couldn't even take off his clothes at some of the events.

I think he's interested in signing Ruiz after the fight to Matchroom, hence he was trying to make Josh do the hard work for him. He's a greedy cu..nt and his greed will end up destroying his career.

Comment

Let me get this straight? Your suggesting Eddie promoted Joshua wrong?

A guy who joined boxing after fury and wilder; and had zero fanbase. A man who has gone on to fight at wembley twice, Millenium stadium as well as the MSG with over one million fans consistently spending money on ppv.

All I can say is if that is bad promoting then where would AJ have been if he had a “real” promotion behind him?

Comment

don't be mad at Hearn for not picking a total tomato can. If Joshua was anywhere close to the level he was hyped up to be, he would've easily disposed of someone like Ruiz Jr. Be mad at Hearn for making you fanboys believe that Joshua was some sort of ATG for beating an over the hill 40yr Wlad who was coming off a loss. If anything, Hearn should be commended for making huge bank by fooling all the UK casuals on a stiff robot like Joshua.

Comment

So you're saying it's okay for the top names to pick bums.

Instead of giving credit to a promoter who pitted his guy against an actual live opponent, you insult him? And you give props to the ones who do the opposite?

What a fan.

You should apologize brah, before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                    Let me get this straight? Your suggesting Eddie promoted Joshua wrong?

A guy who joined boxing after fury and wilder; and had zero fanbase. A man who has gone on to fight at wembley twice, Millenium stadium as well as the MSG with over one million fans consistently spending money on ppv.

All I can say is if that is bad promoting then where would AJ have been if he had a “real” promotion behind him?
                    Huh? Without Hearn Josh would've been as big as he's if not bigger.

He was already a star in the UK after the Olympics and based on how well he started his pro career with knocking everyone out, he would've achieved everything he achieved with or without Hearn. Hearn didn't do much apart from tag along and spend money to organise events. Josh made Hearn, not the other way around.

A guy who sold out the indoor arena at the Olympic stadium for gold medal fight was destined to be a star.

Comment

Working...
                    X