Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikaela should win a close fight. Darn great fight. Crespo is great.

Comment

• Shouldnt this be on by now. ESPN+ is just saying its about to begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Sorry bros but lady boxing is boring.
        Give them a chance, bro. Boxing has nothing to do with gender.

Comment

• I like Crespo she can fight.

Poor girl got killed on the cards lol. We all knew that was happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            £20. With that ESPN sub you get the rest of the month and other sports too though?
            Yeah, don't blame you for not buying. We do get other sports Copa America is being shown and a lot of baseball so I can find something else I like.

To be honest, not thrilled with the fights for the true fan though which is my motivation for anything.

Comment

• 100 - 90 .... Yeah, sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I understand people throwing money on the underdog because of the odds, but it's something I haven't done for years because it almost never pans out.

Kind of like a lottery ticket.

I think you should always bet on who you think will win regardless of odds.
                If you feel the oddsmakers made a mistake, then jump.

But hell no for this loser, Shwarz.

(Watch me eat this post after he viciously knocks out Fury.=)
                Idk about it "almost never panning out" cuz plenty of dogs win, but there are times when there is value & there are times when they isn't & I think this is one where there isn't a whole lot of value & this IS probably just a lotto ticket type pick if you are going for the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  £20. With that ESPN sub you get the rest of the month and other sports too though?
                  Yes.

I unfortunately also had to drop 5.

I had cancelled my DAZN, but might keep ESPN+ considering Fury is the GOAT and espn+ looks better than DAZN

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Idk about it "almost never panning out" cuz plenty of dogs win, but there are times when there is value & there are times when they isn't & I think this is one where there isn't a whole lot of value & this IS probably just a lotto ticket type pick if you are going for the dog.
                    Yeah underdog is ok and what smart bettors do. Didn't mean to imply you should never bet the dog. Big dog (Shwarz) isn't.

Comment

• I woke up with Fury KO8 in my head for some reason. Debating throwing $50 on it at 10/1 for the sweat.

Comment

Working...
                      X