No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MK_Dizzle View Post
    Alot of talk on BT Sports about the betting odds dramatically changing all of a sudden, Tyson still favourite but it isn't as clear cut no more, as if they've had some inside information!
    Or that was a waaaaaay too wide line in the first place & people see value. Idk about "inside info". Line didn't change THAT much.

It was -3000 for Fury (96% chance to win) yesterday after being -2500ish for Fury (95% chance to win) for most of the time there was a line for the fight , now its -1200 for Fury (92% chance to win).

Comment

• War Mikaela!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        "Tyson Fury defending his mythical belt" ESPN sounding pathetic.
        They are paid to push B.S ,the question is what are the other idiots excuses for pushing it like the idiotic as usual OP ?

Comment

• I understand people throwing money on the underdog because of the odds, but it's something I haven't done for years because it almost never pans out.

Kind of like a lottery ticket.

I think you should always bet on who you think will win regardless of odds.
          If you feel the oddsmakers made a mistake, then jump.

But hell no for this loser, Shwarz.

(Watch me eat this post after he viciously knocks out Fury.=)

Comment

• Don't care about this fight, but good lord....ESPN+ presentation and feed quality is beautiful.

I can get used to watching boxing like this.

Top Rank and ESPN will take over boxing.

Comment

• 3-1 Crespo

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                This is my problem with womens boxing.... we saw it with Katie Taylor getting her ass kicks last week, too: you see a woman getting hyped up as a world-class, top shelf fighter.... and then the first time she gets in the ring with another woman thats not a lesbian mechanic that took a couple boxercise classes she either goes life-and-death or gets her ass kicked.
                You don't like this fight? Better than many good male fighters.

Comment

• Mayer got rocked a couple times that round. Commentary said nothing because theyre too busy stroking Mayers backstory.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                    Lezbath getting a few good licks in.
                    If only we were so lucky

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      You don't like this fight? Better than many good male fighters.
                      Aye it isn't a bad fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X