No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puroylan View Post
    Damn! Fury can really box! This man should be the new England's top HW dog! Cannot wait for the rematch with Wilder. I think Wilder will get his hands full this time around.
    Not if Fury's clean. Remember that there was no VADA testing for this fight.

Moreover, he enrolled very late into his training camp for VADA testing in his first fight with Wilder. So chances are Fury was juiced to the gills for this fight.

Wilder should demand stringent VADA drug testing for their rematch. After all, Fury's a drug cheat and once a drug cheat is always a drug cheat.

Comment

• The true loser was anyone paying for ESPN +.

Sham fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        BIG FACTS!

Wilder and Ruiz don't want it.
        Don't you have any shame? Fury walked away from the rematch not the other way around.

Comment

Tyson teasing us with his bag of tricks early. What finesse. What wizardry.
          What a crappy opponent.

Comment

Fury the GOAT!!!

What a stoppage.

Wilder will run. Mark my words.
            It was Fury that ran from the rematch........

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Not if Fury's clean. Remember that there was no VADA testing for this fight.

Moreover, he enrolled very late into his training camp for VADA testing in his first fight with Wilder. So chances are Fury was juiced to the gills for this fight.

Wilder should demand stringent VADA drug testing for their rematch. After all, Fury's a drug cheat and once a drug cheat is always a drug cheat.
              What PED do you think he is on that gives him reach, skill and boxing IQ?

Somehow I think he could handle Schwartz without the juice

Comment

• Who is Tom Schwarz?

And who the hell has he fought?

Thank God I didn't pay for the fight!

Comment

• Some of y’all are acting like he didn’t make Wilder miss like that too/ or play with him in the same manner

Comment

• No surprises there.....

Comment

• Fury looked good. Even in better shape than vs. Wilder.. I expected him to be 350 by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X