Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Briedis been DQ'd after throwing the elbow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
    Whole--Lee CHIT !
    All the people screaming at the Ref from down on the floor.

All I want to know is if I'm getting the opportunity to run this back and change my PICK !
    Sorry, man, we gotta abide by the official result. Best you can really hope is if it's subsequently declared a NC.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Sorry, man, we gotta abide by the official result. Best you can really hope is if it's subsequently declared a NC.
      Ha. No worries . I'm just like, "fake pissed" about missing. Still got my X2's coming up. The novelty of doing the PICKS has my attention right now. I'm not actually sweatin' ya. It's all good.
      You'll see W/L's aren't really that heavy or serious to me.
      I mean that circus was unquestionably worth the price of admission though. (Unless you're Glowacki).

Now I get to pretend I'm pushing for a DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
        Ha. No worries . I'm just like, "fake pissed" about missing. Still got my X2's coming up. The novelty of doing the PICKS has my attention right now. I'm not actually sweatin' ya. It's all good.
        You'll see W/L's aren't really that heavy or serious to me.
        I mean that circus was unquestionably worth the price of admission though. (Unless you're Glowacki).

Now I get to pretend I'm pushing for a DQ.
        S'all good, man, light hearted fun is what it's supposed to be... I like to think of it as a lil light relief from the nonsense that fills up so much of the rest of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Eh, I hope the decision stands tbh

Comment

I think it should be a NO Contest. Too many mistakes made by the ref. His incompetence had a huge outcome on the result.

Comment

I would have like to seen a no contest or point deductions and more time for glowacki even though i think he was playing it up.

I like how the mishap with the bell happened right after commentators mention byrd is 74 years old! The only thing ill say is that bell doesnt sound like the typical american bell you hear so i guess i understand the confusion on his part

Comment

It was a total shitshow from start to finish. Kind of exciting though I must admit.

2 points and time to recover I would of liked to have seen.
                Instead Byrd stood over Glowacki telling him to hurry up and get up. Crazy.

I assume they will appeal, and they've got reason.

Comment

Should have been dqd

Comment

Anyone got a gif?

Comment

Garbage fight with a garbage ref
                      They should take his ref license away
                      Never saw something like that
                      Infughincredible

Comment

Working...
                      X