Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Briedis been DQ'd after throwing the elbow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was some massive incompetence from Byrd holy Christ lol

Comment

The ref killed what would’ve been a great bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Glowacki looked back at Briedis from the ground before he put his face down and started acting. Lol best Briedis fight ever.
        My faith had waned in Briedis after the last 2 fights, but he's a different animal when fighting in front of his home crowd in Latvia. Final needs to be there so we get a good fight, Dorticos handles him anywhere else, toss up fight in Riga

Comment

Point deduction.

Comment

He should have been deducted two points because it was an intentional foul. Glowacki should have gotten ample recovery time instead of being pushed to start fighting right away when he clearly took a hard elbow off his face.

Comment

2 point deduction for both guys as both fouls were intentional. Then 5 minutes to recover for Glowacki imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Glowacki embellished immediately after hitting behind the head, probably should have been 2 points deducted and more time to recover, but it is what it is. Byrd was basically drunk in there and it led to one of the great fights in boxing history, so **** it!
                hahahahah! seriously true

Comment

I probably wouldn't go as a far as DQ but 2 points for sure, that was blatant as hell even if it was a revenge shot. Recovery time for Glowacki too... I'm not convinced he wasn't hamming it up plenty but that was a nasty contact regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    I probably wouldn't go as a far as DQ but 2 points for sure, that was blatant as hell even if it was a revenge shot. Recovery time for Glowacki too... I'm not convinced he wasn't hamming it up plenty but that was a nasty contact regardless.
                    Whole--Lee CHIT !
                    All the people screaming at the Ref from down on the floor.

All I want to know is if I'm getting the opportunity to run this back and change my PICK !

Comment

That was very hard, deliberate elbow, DQ? Maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X