No announcement yet.

GGG's ex-managers file cross complaint. Alleges greed has changed GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    The difference is you do hate GGG beyond all reason and logic and you are constantly starting threads about him for an opportunity to hate on him. Of the thousands of words you have written about GGG not a single word about him was a kind one. Why start a thread about this law suit if not to make GGG look bad? The court will sort it out not this forum. It's not thread worthy except to GGG haters.
    I said Browne needs to be severly punished. I didn't put my opinion in this thread. Y'all are so damn sensitive. This is a legit news story

Comment

man, if I had a man 24/7 in my head I would either:

1-get out of the closet
      2- go to a doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        why doesn’t ggg fight a live dog to earn a canelo rematch? Phuck ggg and I hope he loses this law suit with his greedy ass
        When one stupid GGG haters starts a GGG hate thread the other stupid GGG haters come rushing in to hate on him. Get your facts straight dummy. GGG was the champ not Canelo. Canelo was champ of nothing in the 1st GGG fight yet he did not have to beat anyone to get a 2nd shot at GGG's titles. GGG lost by the smallest possible amount in Canelo's back yard with probably paid off judges. He will get the rematch he deserves and there is nothing you can do about it. Most of you GGG haters hate the rematch because GGG might win it and you don't want that. GGG vs Canelo. September 14th. It's coming GGG haters and this time I think GGG will knock him out in the late rounds to avoid any Vegas robbery. Enjoy.

Comment

When one stupid GGG haters starts a GGG hate thread the other stupid GGG haters come rushing in to hate on him. Get your facts straight dummy. GGG was the champ not Canelo. Canelo was champ of nothing in the 1st GGG fight yet he did not have to beat anyone to get a 2nd shot at GGG's titles. GGG lost by the smallest possible amount in Canelo's back yard with probably paid off judges. He will get the rematch he deserves and there is nothing you can do about it. Most of you GGG haters hate the rematch because GGG might win it and you don't want that. GGG vs Canelo. September 14th. It's coming GGG haters and this time I think GGG will knock him out in the late rounds to avoid any Vegas robbery. Enjoy.
          You cry & cry about ggg hate just like the rest of hypocritical ggg stans that act like scorned women. Your posts are the definition of 100x worse than anything your crying about.

GGGLOST after RUNNING,hes now discarded garbage,a 37 year old whos fought literally 2 good opponents & is still not being stringently tested,Get over it
          Last edited by kushking; 06-15-2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Phuck you bi.tch! What’s funny is that yeah the first fight was a draw but guess who was still begging for the 2nd fight? Ggg was even though he was champ he wanted a rematch with the challenger lmao and that’s because of the money he was Going to earn so get your dumbass facts straight bi.tch! It’s sad you still support triple Phag after all the bs we know about the boxer let alone the person too. But whatever that just says the type of dumbass you are... and I could care less if ggg gets a rematch or not, I hope he doesn’t because he doesn’t deserve it by beating rolls, that’s just my opinion. I have a feeling that most of ggg contract is only guaranteed if he fights canelo again... i hope he doesn’t get the rematch but if he does, that’s easy money for canelo. Canelo can beat him going back or going forward and there isn’t anything ggg can do about it. He just isn’t good enough. Period

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I said Browne needs to be severly punished. I didn't put my opinion in this thread. Y'all are so damn sensitive. This is a legit news story
              I didn't read your Browne thread and you don't start multiple Brown threads daily the way you do on GGG. If it's a legit news story then let the news cover it. Why must you cover it too? When one poster attacks one boxer to the extreme that you attack GGG it's not being sensitive to complain about it. If there was a good legit news story about GGG you would never post it. You and a few others look for anything negative you can find about him and then coming here to start a thread about it. You are annoying as hell with that sht. Spence is another good fighter who gets attacked unfairly and Crawford and Loma get a lot of unfair sht thrown at them. They don't read this board but I stick up for any boxer that is being treated unfairly just because I can.

Comment

Lol these losers feel like they're entitled to Golovkin's money.

All GGG did was trim the fat. He got rid of these leeches (Hermann brothers and Sanchez) now they're coming after this money because they're so unsuccessful in any other endeavor in life.

BTW, while they were with Golovkin "Since the beginning" They failed to secure any big fight for him. Including a fight with Felix Sturm or even Arthur Abraham. It actually wasn't until Golovkin joined with Loeffler, in 2011, that his career turned around. Which should be no surprise that Loeffler is the only one left with Golovkin right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

All GGG did was trim the fat. He got rid of these leeches (Hermann brothers and Sanchez) now they're coming after this money because they're so unsuccessful in any other endeavor in life.

BTW, while they were with Golovkin "Since the beginning" They failed to secure any big fight for him. Including a fight with Felix Sturm or even Arthur Abraham. It actually wasn't until Golovkin joined with Loeffler, in 2011, that his career turned around. Which should be no surprise that Loeffler is the only one left with Golovkin right now.
                  Honestly I don't understand anything going on with this whole situation,but I genuinely think the truth usually always comes out in the end & since it's not my money it doesn't matter to me at all.

That said I do enjoy reading about the inner workings of the boxing industry.

I just don't understand how anyone feels the need to complain about this being reported like some other posters have done & likewise I don't see how this can be viewed as anything other than a business dispute that makes no difference whatsoever to boxing or to ggg nor will it affect how hes already viewed by anyone,ggg is a very polarizing figure because he attracts cult like followers while also is someone ppl love to hate, in order to make Boxing more of an interesting opera.
                  Last edited by kushking; 06-15-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Phuck you bi.tch! What’s funny is that yeah the first fight was a draw but guess who was still begging for the 2nd fight? Ggg was even though he was champ he wanted a rematch with the challenger lmao and that’s because of the money he was Going to earn so get your dumbass facts straight bi.tch! It’s sad you still support triple Phag after all the bs we know about the boxer let alone the person too. But whatever that just says the type of dumbass you are... and I could care less if ggg gets a rematch or not, I hope he doesn’t because he doesn’t deserve it by beating rolls, that’s just my opinion. I have a feeling that most of ggg contract is only guaranteed if he fights canelo again... i hope he doesn’t get the rematch but if he does, that’s easy money for canelo. Canelo can beat him going back or going forward and there isn’t anything ggg can do about it. He just isn’t good enough. Period
                    Fuc you too ass hole. You say you could care less if he gets the rematch and then you say you hope he doesn't. So which is it dumbass?You are a liar. If you thought Canelo would beat him why wouldn't you love a rematch. I can't bet you real money but I'll bet any amount of points that GGG kicks his ass. Canelo easily beat Jacobs but he gassed badly in the 2nd half of the fight and only threw 400 punches. Canelo is over confident and not training as hard. GGG with stop him in the late rounds in my opinion. He beat your hero twice and he will beat him again and get the W he should have received in the first two fights. He didn't need to fight anybody to get the rematch and Canelo should have fought him in May but he is stalling wanting GGG to get older.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

Yea probably right. Outside of GGG himself Tommy is the MVP of Team GGG & he still gots a job so that says a lot.

Sometimes you do gotta trim the fat & thats all it seems GGG has done here & with GGG only having a handful of fights left he's likely thinking beyond boxing right now in a way he's never considered before & you don't want chubby mfers not pulling their weight around.

Comment

Working...
                      X