No announcement yet.

GGG's ex-managers file cross complaint. Alleges greed has changed GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Or...this is legit boxing news and has nothing to do with hating Golovkin? Not sure why this is upsetting.
    Because his supporters are very sensitive. I even left my opinion out of the initial post and allowed the facts to speak for themselves. Yesterday I was the first to write the Marcus Browne legal story. Posting a legal story isn't out of the ordinary for me. I'm pretty sure Boxingscene will probably write their own story on this in a couple of hours. This is a legit news story.

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    There are way worse threads on this site daily.
    EXACTLY! I know because I write a lot of them

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Because the promoter will put the best interest of his company ahead of the best interest of the fighter. Fighters come & go. Promotional companies are there for years/decades
      Loeffler was the mastermind behind all this. It must be really awkward Loeffler and Abel’s relationship as of late. Loeffler still comes reciprocating promotional ego as if he were a big time promoter. Either he’s acting because without GGG he’s irrelevant or something else. It could very well be that it all stems from GGG first since he himself has been suspect starting from 154-168 was easy to building his legacy on southbound opponent instead of wanting Ward without a reporter asking... to then “Mexican style.”

In all fairness K2 was the three stooges.

Comment

This is the real big drama show but on a small ggg budget with huge profits because he’s cheap AF
        Last edited by JohnCastellanos; 06-15-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Yawn. Another I hate GGG thread by this idiot. Wait for another 6 by the end of the day
          Relax man! This gentleman was gracious enough to report the news for us! It is totally up to you to either be proud of Golovkin for being shrewd or totally despise him for being a cheap****! Don’t hate on the messenger

Comment

Good job motorcitu cobra for reporting this news without putting your opinion in

Comment

Mad because they not getting none of that DAZN Money

Glad GGG is getting ALL OF HIS MONEY now and killed off the Leeches!

Comment

Lame counter suit used as a stall tactic in the courts. From what I remember being reported, it was Golovkin and his wife themselves who did dazn negotiations. Hermann wants 20% because they told Golovkin to pursue dazn? Pretty sure even the dumbest boxer knows how basic math works.

Not saying I like everything Golovkin is doing, but he's absolutely right in this case. It was a business transaction that they both profited from. He made a change as is his right. Let's not pretend that Hermann built Golovkin and are getting screwed. It was a business transaction that was profitable for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  You spew hate and sh it man. You used to be a decent poster. Wtf happened. Did GGG fk your man or woman or mom?

Why not make a thread to say who you want canelo to fight next or a thread to see why the charlo Bjs or Andrade don’t fight a live dog or each other?
                  why doesn’t ggg fight a live dog to earn a canelo rematch? Phuck ggg and I hope he loses this law suit with his greedy ass

Comment

Was my Marcus Browne legal thread a hate Marcus Browne thread?

And you have the option not to comment. Let me know if you need help with that
                    The difference is you do hate GGG beyond all reason and logic and you are constantly starting threads about him for an opportunity to hate on him. Of the thousands of words you have written about GGG not a single word about him was a kind one. Why start a thread about this law suit if not to make GGG look bad? The court will sort it out not this forum. It's not thread worthy except to GGG haters.

Comment

If he made the DAZN deal without them & signed it after he cut them loose I don't see why he should have to give them their usual piece.

If he owes them for Vanes & other fights thats a whole other story I'd assume.

This GGG vs his management thing was long rumored to be a unhappy situation between them so this is hardly a surprise. I think them bringing up the Abel thing is their attempt at some FoxNews spin control.

Randomly who else do these guys manage? Their names aren't ringing any bells with me. How long have they been with GGG? And is there a link to the full lawsuit outside of these "theories" that are included in the lawsuit?

Comment

Working...
                      X