Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Partially Blames Hearn For Joshua Getting Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    Lol. I'm still amazed sidknee shows his face on this forum after being so brutally embarrassed by AJs performance.

Imagine writing 50 posts a day like sidknee, telling everyone AJ is invincible and ATG, then seeing him getting destroyed and embarrassed on his usa debut, by some unknown short fat midget.
    He won't shut the fu.k up! The british troll!

Comment

All Joshua has to do is get them belts back and the fight between deontay and Joshua back on.the money they could have made wouldn't probably be the same but who cares non of you are getting any of that money lol.We just want to see the biggest hw fight since Lennox vs iron Mike

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        If AJ loses the rematch the public interest to see Ruiz vs Wilder wont draw close to $100 million...fact. That's just the way it is, full stop...period...not in America, not between two guys that couldn't fill an arena never mind a stadium.

NOW, if you Deontay can KO Tyson Fury...maybe a proper build up might be possible. Problem is that unlike Eddie Hearn, Shelly Finkel has so far shown nothing that says he's more than a B level promoter.
        LOL

shelly finkel isnt a promoter...hes a manager.....and hes managed tyson, wlad, pac and holyfield....who have all made a ton of money

Comment

so now that AJ has been "exposed", let me see if I have this right.....

Eddie Hearn took an "average" boxer with low stamina and a weak beard, turned him into a mega star, made him tens of millions of dollars, built him into such an attraction that he can consistently sell 90,000+ tickets, made his global profile so wide that a network was willing to commit to Wilder a 9 figure deal for 2-of-3 fights against this "average" nobody. A "nobody" who will likely make more in his rematch with Ruiz than Wilder will make in his next 2 (or maybe even 3) fights combined.

But Hearn is the idiot?

uhmmmmm, okaaaaayyy
          Last edited by OnePunch; 06-15-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Joshua was exposed. He is not as complete or well rounded of a fighter that we all once believed. He has several holes and flaws in his game.

We always say that Deontay Wilder is not the most fundamentally sound of fighters but neither is Anthony Joshua. He has been rushed too soon in his career until now the pressure has finally caught up to him.

He needs more time to develop and go back and learn from his mistakes. In addition, he could use more seasoning and experience too because six months is not enough time to do it.

As much as I hate to admit this but if he fights Ruiz again he will lose to him again. It's going to take AJ at least several more years in order for him to defeat someone of the caliber of Andy Ruiz, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Does anyone on boxingscene actually think Parker is the better fighter over Ruiz? Come on kid....let’s get it together now
              Parker is a much better and more experienced fighter than when he beat ruiz the first time.

He's had some bad luck with dodgy refs and head butts, but he will have learnt a load from those 2 x 12 round points losses. Theres no way Andy has improved more than parker being inactive and fighting no names.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                Lol. I guess Liverpool and Manchester United are not enough. They hype every guy over 200 pounds as the next great fighter. They have some tough lighter weight dudes but their heavyweights suck!
                We have the best Heavies in the world. AJ, Fury, Whyte, Joyce and some up and comers. It's the US that suck at this weight. All you have is the biggest coward and delusional the world of boxing has ever had. And he's already lost to Fury at his worst. He didn't even beat Ortiz fairly either as he needed the ref and doctors to help him out.

Wilder will be dealt with soon. If he stops running like a b1tch that is. He can't keep ducking for his life. He's got to step up at some point.

Ruiz will gone as quickly as he arrived as well.

Comment

Originally posted by teamindividual View Post
                  You need to learn how to read. Not talking about him promoting his fighters. Talking about him trash talking about other fighters, their managers, their business decisions, their popularity, i can go on.....put a mic in front of him and he'll go on for hours on all sorts of nonsense he has no clue about, especially when it comes to what's going on in the US.
                  Hearn tells the truth. Not my fault you don't like it. If not, what has he said that wasn't true?

Wilder and Finkle are the ones who lie and contradict themselves all the time. Hearn is just letting them know that their lies aren't going to be accepted with all the propaganda they come out with in order to sell that coward Wilder and failing badly.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I believe you’re incredibly stupid, pathetic, delusional, and not worth engaging in any legitimate dialogue.
                    No, you're actually all of those things. But you're so deluded, you think otherwise. Don't worry, it's a clear characteristic of most Americans on here. I'll just laugh at you like the rest do and think you're seriously mentally ill because nothing else explains your behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Lol. I'm still amazed sidknee shows his face on this forum after being so brutally embarrassed by AJs performance.

Imagine writing 50 posts a day like sidknee, telling everyone AJ is invincible and ATG, then seeing him getting destroyed and embarrassed on his usa debut, by some unknown short fat midget.
                      I've never said AJ is invincible or an ATG. So that's just more delusion you've made up in your head with the rest of the nonsense you come out with.

Stay bitter and toxic though. I'll just enjoy your pathetic posts as you allow us to see how badly you're still taking Parker being beat by AJ and Whyte.

Comment

Working...
                      X