Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Golovkin's Return, Zab Judah Injury, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I thought the judges did a very good job” - Abel Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
      Yes. True that. The first one wasn’t a difficult fight to score. I haven’t rewatched the rematch, and I wasn’t tryin to score it, but I couldn’t tell who won.

Oh btw—Don trella, who scored golovkins win over Alvarez a draw—turned in another bogus card with Katy Taylor-Delphine Persoon.
      When your OWN trainer says you lost you know you lost...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        So who do you think won the 2nd Canelo-Triple g fight??
        Most would agree Triple g won the first but most pro-fighters and unbiased fan's had Canelo winning the 2nd fight.
        Don't you think triple g should have fought Andrade for the WBO belt and have the winner unify against Canelo??
        Aren't you tired of Triple g fighting tomato cans while he begs for a third Canelo payday???
        How do you know the fans (or indeed the fighters) who had Canelo winning were unbiased? Serious question btw... if you've unlocked the secret of sniffing out truly objective people the process of decision making around the globe would be revolutionised. Humanity would be truly in your debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Anyone with a brain and knows how to score a fight knows Canelo won. Those ******s can’t see with ggg balls hitting their throat. The only reason ggg was even in the fight is because he has a great jab because he did jack sht otherwise. And he even missed with that almost 80% of the time.
          Canelo turned the “ko artist” into a jabber in the first fight then beat his ass in the second lmao

Comment

I now feel vindicated. I always thought Barrera beat Marquez on points had they called the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              How do you know the fans (or indeed the fighters) who had Canelo winning were unbiased? Serious question btw... if you've unlocked the secret of sniffing out truly objective people the process of decision making around the globe would be revolutionised. Humanity would be truly in your debt.
              Did you even hear what Roy jones said??? It was 100% and unbiased. Charlo Spence both said same thing.

What about Abel Sanchez??( WTF would he be biased??? Man use your brain.

What did GGg say all the way up to the fight??? Then he RAN that sht was CRAZY seeing the much bigger fighter back up the entire fight.... u watch 3rd fight isn’t gonna even be close. I won’t even be surprised if Canelo drops him if he fights like his last fight.

Comment

He took ggg by Easy KO! So you know his p@ssy is sore and well never admit she’s wrong.

Dumb dumb thinks Canelo fans don’t want a 3rd fight BS! Easy $$$ GGG only has that trainer for 1 4 rounder and thinks more speed is the best way to beat Canelo. Dumb plan IMO.

I bet you $500 p@ssy lips cries and uses more excuses after the 3rd fight. Plan either age or GGG didn’t have enough time with GGG
                I know homie I remember what he said before they fought. I just want him to be honest about who he actually thinks won both fights...

Comment

Did you even hear what Roy jones said??? It was 100% and unbiased. Charlo Spence both said same thing.

What about Abel Sanchez??( WTF would he be biased??? Man use your brain.

What did GGg say all the way up to the fight??? Then he RAN that sht was CRAZY seeing the much bigger fighter back up the entire fight.... u watch 3rd fight isn’t gonna even be close. I won’t even be surprised if Canelo drops him if he fights like his last fight.
                  I like Roy and value his opinion, but that doesn't really answer my question. This ish is of vital importance to humanity, man. If we can tell remotely who is biased and who isn't it changes everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Yes you bring up a great question..
                    And the reality is IDK if the fighter's who had Canelo winning the 2nd fight are unbiased or not....
                    But the fact is I'll trust a fighter's opinion before I do a proven Canelo hater's opinion on who they think won the Canelo-Triple g rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Yes you bring up a great question..
                      And the reality is IDK if the fighter's who had Canelo winning the 2nd fight are unbiased or not....
                      But the fact is I'll trust a fighter's opinion before I do a proven Canelo hater's opinion on who they think won the Canelo-Triple g rematch.
                      Yeah that's fair enough, man. I was just teasing. At the end of the day we all got our own opinions on that ish and of course we also got the judges results which are kinda the final say whether you agree or not. You honestly don't need the opinions of the numerous fighters and trainers who scored it for Canelo to back up your opinion cos it's already as valid as anyone else's... we all got our biases after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X