Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all AJ haters against the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are all AJ haters against the rematch?

It’s bizarre. All the biggest Josh haters are the only ones against a rematch, including Ruiz’s coach and Ruiz. Why do you care since you don’t even like the guy? Lol

It’s his career and he wants a rematch. I believe all those against the rematch know a fully fit Josh will destroy Ruiz. It’s all about ulterior motives. But fcuk that, he’s getting all the belts back.

It’s funny how everyone is now claiming Josh can’t jab because he was pawing against when he has the stiffest jab amongst the current HW. Oh, he has no chin but has taken bigger shots from better fighters than anything Ruiz can muster and dealt with them fine. Ruiz didn’t even hit him with any clean power shot apart from the one to the head. He was just slapping flurries throughout the fight. And Josh was dealing with something else and fatigue, not Ruiz. I’d give him those two body shots in rd 6, tho.

Ruiz beat a man who was already beaten before he got in the ring. The rematch is happening and he’s getting slaughtered in Dec and even snickers won’t be able to save him.

They're not. You're making stuff up for your bizarre pro-Joshua thread.

Comment

Joshua fans want the rematch, the ones that don't like Joshua don't. I think that pretty much shows who people think will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        This. There are some Euros around here who are very insecure. Must be caused by what is between their legs...and their ears.

Comment

Fury, Frank Warren, Arum, resident AJ haters on Boxing Scene, YouTube Channels that never liked him etc. Even out here in the UK, it’s all these jealous white boxers and trainers that have always been pro-Fury and anti-AJ that are saying the same thing.

I see a pattern with all of them. Leave the guy alone. If he loses the rematch, it’s his prerogative and his career. They never liked him, why do they care now?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Fury, Frank Warren, Arum, resident AJ haters on Boxing Scene, YouTube Channels that never liked him etc. Even out here in the UK, it’s all these jealous white boxers and trainers that have always been pro-Fury and anti-AJ that are saying the same thing.

I see a pattern with all of them. Leave the guy alone. If he loses the rematch, it’s his prerogative and his career. They never liked him, why do they care now?
            They're giving their opinion on what they would do as promoters. Some of them are kicking their rivals while they are down as well but that's all part of the game.

The rematch is a coin flip tbh and it depends on whether or not Joshua knows what he did wrong and is capable of correcting it.

Comment

They're giving their opinion on what they would do as promoters. Some of them are kicking their rivals while they are down as well but that's all part of the game.

The rematch is a coin flip tbh and it depends on whether or not Joshua knows what he did wrong and is capable of correcting it.
              This ^ right here.

Comment

I think they're being honest, I mean I myself don't think he should fight Ruiz because he can get seriously injured. He took a beating, almost nobody in boxing takes an immediate rematch & is 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  It’s bizarre. All the biggest Josh haters are the only ones against a rematch, including Ruiz’s coach and Ruiz. Why do you care since you don’t even like the guy? Lol

It’s his career and he wants a rematch. I believe all those against the rematch know a fully fit Josh will destroy Ruiz. It’s all about ulterior motives. But fcuk that, he’s getting all the belts back.

It’s funny how everyone is now claiming Josh can’t jab because he was pawing against when he has the stiffest jab amongst the current HW. Oh, he has no chin but has taken bigger shots from better fighters than anything Ruiz can muster and dealt with them fine. Ruiz didn’t even hit him with any clean power shot apart from the one to the head. He was just slapping flurries throughout the fight. And Josh was dealing with something else and fatigue, not Ruiz. I’d give him those two body shots in rd 6, tho.

Ruiz beat a man who was already beaten before he got in the ring. The rematch is happening and he’s getting slaughtered in Dec and even snickers won’t be able to save him.
                  This sounds a duplicate thread. However, In any case, I am going to totally respond. Boxing would not be the same without AJ. The heavyweight division became exciting and relevant again ever since Anthony Joshua's TKO victory over Wladimir Kilitschko.

My one greatest concern and misgiving about the rematch is that he is being rushed back to soon. The kid's not ready and he has his entire future mapped out ahead of him. He won his first world title in only his sixteenth professional bout.

In addition, one more consecutive defeat to the same opponent would mark the official end of his prime. Another loss to Andy Ruiz would absolutely ruin his career.

He would never be the same fighter again. He would have gone from being a World heavyweight unified champion to a gatekeeper status.

He needs more time to develop, heal, rest, recover psychologically from his TKO loss and correct those mistakes. Moreover, Joshua is both physically and mentally fatigued. He could use an extended break from the sport in order to relax.

Comment

Wierd thread I haven't seen anyone say they're against the rematch on these forums

Unless you mean people are against it happening in the UK

Comment

Working...
                    X