No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Coach: Joshua Should NOT Do a Direct Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    Hearn knows they have to do the rematch now or they will never see those belts again. Haymon probably already has wilder vs Ruiz signed and sealed allready with a trilogy even if wilder was to knock Ruiz cold all 3 times or vice versa.

They more than likely put the fury fight on the bench too.
    That’s it.

Hearn and DAZN and whatnot know they need those belts back to have any power in the HW division. Once Haymon has those belts, they will just get passed around Al Haymon fighters. Haymon fighters seem to get away without mandatories for years too. Didn’t Stevenson go 4 years without fighting one.

This rematch is out of sheer necessity and desperation to get the belts back and a foothold in the division, more than AJ just avenging a loss.

Comment

He may be onto something here because many people are saying the exact same thing; That AJ he should avoid an immediate rematch and take some rest to recover and correct his mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Lol... Those 4 lucky knock downs were flukes.
        Everything about the fight was a fluke.

#FlukesHappen

Comment

Sorry Paper champs who quit in the corner don't become legends.

You UK fan boys sure are optimistic.
          I bet you think David price is a 1 or 2 wins away from grabbing a belt.
          No I don't think that about David price and Joshua may lose again. You seem like a wierd guy presuming all these things. I merely said if AJ does what many deem impossible or unlikely he will become a legend as Ruiz will be even stronger next time. Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

I should have been specific. Andy was pretty basic in there and AJ was not himself. He was never hurt.
            What do you mean he was never hurt? His brain was so scrambled that he could only think about escape. Andy rung his bell good.

Comment

Everything about the fight was a fluke.

#FlukesHappen
              I wouldn't call it a fluke. I would call it unexpected. Watched a few pre-fight interviews with well known boxing trainers (Roach, etc.) and they all said that Ruiz was a very talented fighter and people weren't giving him the credit he was due. They all expected the fight to be competitive but did give Joshua the edge.

Comment

I have a strong feeling that AJ is going to develop an "injury" weeks before the rematch to get a delay until Spring 2020.

Comment

Atlas said it best.

#FlukesHappen
                  Lol... Those 4 lucky knock downs were flukes.
                  That's not what he said at all. He said that Joshua CHOSE to quit and that Joshua (and his true supporters) need to come to grips with that reality. They all need to realize that Joshua could have continued if he really wanted to, but he didn't...

Comment

I said it all along . AJ suffered whiplash hitting those ropes now the evidence is in to see... He suffered a trapped nerve in the left earlobe when his ears hit the ropes. Then we can’t forget the dome shots. AJ thought he was at JFK checking out.

We will be back Wilderlites ,my voice is slowly returning

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      I have a strong feeling that AJ is going to develop an "injury" weeks before the rematch to get a delay until Spring 2020.
                      Bro that is a great f#ucking idea! He should if he is suffering with confidence. Can you blame him if he does?

Comment

Working...
                      X