Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants To Flatten Andy Ruiz in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
    Red K for you sir. That's one of the dumbest posts I have ever read...
    Shut your ass up. I’m entitled to my opinion.

Comment

shut up hearn - joshua got to earn it he LOST

in case you missed you limey ***** joshua got knocked out.
      he cant say *****

he's just lucky he has the chance.

typical british bs coming over to the usa acting like you own the place - but you LOST - matchroom usa needs to pack up and go home

you should be less arrogant and show us and not keep TELLING us.
      i aint a joshua believer not since he fell down during klitscko and got rattled by takam easily.
      whatever ruiz does to him fury does worse and wilder - that shouldnt be allowed.
      he's a good looking dude stick with the branding - not with the boxing.

Comment

Eddie Hearn has a big mouth

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
          Red K for you sir. That's one of the dumbest posts I have ever read...

Those idiots have nothing to base that on either.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hands_of_Marcos View Post
            AJ is in a bad situation here.
            He didn’t just get clipped like Lennox did (against McCall and against Rahman). He got beat up. I like AJ but he could be damaged goods. We will find out soon enough if he’s able to overcome this. IF he can, he may just end up being a legend. If he doesn’t, I imagine he may end up being a good heavyweight just under the elite of his era, kind of like Razor Ruddock was in the era of Tyson/Lewis/Holyfield/Bowe.
            AJ not perhaps boxer who we might of thought he was. But neither was Ruiz.
            Was watching Max on first take. He had a good point. Even though AJ and and wilder are medalist.

Tyson Fury and Ruiz have DEEP AMATEUR pedigree which equals to better muscle memory and dealing with tough situations. But you have to have HEART as well.

1. Fury
            2. Wilder
            3. Ruiz
            4. AJ

If AJ loses again at MSG to Ruiz. Well we all know the list of boxers whom didn’t fully get the top credit ever again anytime soon after losing to same fighter

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              Whatever makes you sleep well at night, matey.
              What makes me sleep at night is a normal healthy lifestyle.

What made Joshua sleep was those fists of Ruíz.
              Ironically it now keeps him up at night, bless him.

Comment

Dangerous fight for AJ. If he loses again, he will become known as Anthony "David Price" Joshua.

Comment

Why do we hear from Hearn and not AJ.

Does Hearn not have other fighters to promote?

Comment

Roidthony Roidua needs to have the rematch on Sentinel Island where the PED testing is more inclusive to his training methods.

Comment

A juicing J isn't flattening shyt. If anything he'll be lying flat on the canvas again. Does this man not realize his boy was exposed already, he's not fighting some washed up has been or glorified journeyman.

Comment

Working...
                      X