No announcement yet.

There is no excuse for GGGs weak resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Top opposition consistently avoided him.
    Sorry but that excuse doesn't explain the circus act we saw on Saturday..

Comment

WHY DID ggg CHOSE RETIRED VANES? AND NOW THIS UNKNOWN ROLLS?

I was just looking thinking and wondering why people shit on GGG so much, then I started looking at who he has been fighting since his first blemish on his record in 2017 (Canelo Draw) and realized that since then he brought Vanes out of retirement for a fight, mind you Vanes has been a career 154lber and was retired prior to getting that check from GGG to come out of retirement. He got his first L on his record, then he went on to fight some guy name ROLLS who not even the hardest die hard boxing fan has heard of before.

So those fans who say GGG is a fraud, who been exposed by Canelo, GGG is only after easy fights never dared to be great. Hypocrite. I know see why.

Comment

Originally posted by -kev- View Post
        ducked lara, jermall, andrade.

And less of a duck because it was different weight classes, ward. But he said he’d go up to for chavez jr.

Then he says the best should fight the best and not just do it for the money, which i don’t get. I don’t think anyone on earth really cares if you just come out and say i fight for money for my family. Sure some fans act holier than thou about it but their broke asses would fight for the big money if it was them too. Just be consistent with your actions. He says something but then acts totally different. Just say what you’re doing.
        lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          He says he'd beat the best in the world.. and he did that.... twice...
          When did he do that?

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
            Canelo does

GGG is a great fighter but his resume sucks
            Both Canelo and ggg have almost equal resumes at mw. GGG I would argue has the better resume because he's fought more top mw's than canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              Who has GGG beaten since losing to Canelo??

For a 3rd fight, GGG needs the Andrade (who has the final belt) scalp because that's the final belt.

Why can't we just ask GGG to fight a damn threat besides Canelo?

Why is that so controversial?
              GGG has beaten jacobs and lemieux. Both are better than anyone andrade or charlo has ever beaten. Charlo got a gift decision against korobov where he clearly lost. Again who has charlo and andrade beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                I think gggee beats them both but we will never know if we keep sitting here asking who they have fought... I guess we should have asked who the majority of the no names on his record fought as well? who had rolls fought?
                Have you seen ggg' recent interview? He said if canelo fight dosen't happen andrade and charlo are next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                  Sorry but that excuse doesn't explain the circus act we saw on Saturday..
                  It was his first fight back from a loss.

Like when Canelo fought Alfredo Angulo after losing to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                    I was just looking thinking and wondering why people shit on GGG so much, then I started looking at who he has been fighting since his first blemish on his record in 2017 (Canelo Draw) and realized that since then he brought Vanes out of retirement for a fight, mind you Vanes has been a career 154lber and was retired prior to getting that check from GGG to come out of retirement. He got his first L on his record, then he went on to fight some guy name ROLLS who not even the hardest die hard boxing fan has heard of before.

So those fans who say GGG is a fraud, who been exposed by Canelo, GGG is only after easy fights never dared to be great. Hypocrite. I know see why.
                    This absolutely one of the dumbest ****ing posts I've read on here.

dumb fking idiot. He fought Vane because Canelo was JUICING.

Get this idiot out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Ducked Lara, Jermall, Andrade.

And less of a duck because it was different weight classes, Ward. But he said he’d go up to for Chavez Jr.

Then he says the best should fight the best and not just do it for the money, which I don’t get. I don’t think anyone on Earth really cares if you just come out and say I fight for money for my family. Sure some fans act holier than thou about it but their broke asses would fight for the big money if it was them too. Just be consistent with your actions. He says something but then acts totally different. Just say what you’re doing.
                      dont forget Derevyachenko....

Comment

Working...
                      X