There is no excuse for GGGs weak resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    Not sure why you quoted me with this.
    He's got a weak resume but he dominated Canelo... What the **** are you talking about?

Comment

Comment

Canelo busted up with a black eye. After the fight, "Do you want a rematch?" "I'll... talk to my camp...."

Comment

Mother ****er making a GGG resume thread when he beat the best middleweight in the world on two separate occasions. ****in waste of ****ing space

Comment

Mfer busted open and bleeding and this dudes talking about GGG's resume.

Comment

“There’s no excuse for GGG’s weak resume.”

He defended the middleweight championship 20 times

He unified three titles

He’s 39-1-1 with 35 knockouts

His draw and loss were both controversial

He fought Canelo Álvarez twice, a universally recognized top three p4p fighter

He beat Danny Jacobs and David Lemieux who are both top 10 middleweights currently. He beat them when they were considered the two top challengers in the division.

He’s fought at least five others who were top 10 middleweights.

You’re saying he should have moved up in weight to fight someone. The Rolls fight was his first without a title in 20 fights. He wasn’t going to move up in weight when he was chasing records and fighting the biggest star in boxing. So your whole argument for GGG having “a weak resume” is based on the Steve Rolls fight, GGG’s first fight back from his first loss ever.

He wants to fight Canelo Álvarez next, a universally recognized top three p4p fighter.

Did I miss anything? LOL.

Originally posted by ralex View Post
              At 160 he could move up or down to challenge at other weight classes. We keep hearing the bogus excuse that his weight class was weak when he was in his prime. We’ll MOVE up then. Every fighter does it. Hell Manny has fought in how many weight classes??

Comment

Ducked Lara, Jermall, Andrade.

And less of a duck because it was different weight classes, Ward. But he said he’d go up to for Chavez Jr.

Then he says the best should fight the best and not just do it for the money, which I don’t get. I don’t think anyone on Earth really cares if you just come out and say I fight for money for my family. Sure some fans act holier than thou about it but their broke asses would fight for the big money if it was them too. Just be consistent with your actions. He says something but then acts totally different. Just say what you’re doing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  “There’s no excuse for GGG’s weak resume.”

He defended the middleweight championship 20 times

He unified three titles

He’s 39-1-1 with 35 knockouts

His draw and loss were both controversial

He fought Canelo Álvarez twice, a universally recognized top three p4p fighter

He beat Danny Jacobs and David Lemieux who are both top 10 middleweights currently. He beat them when they were considered the two top challengers in the division.

He’s fought at least five others who were top 10 middleweights.

You’re saying he should have moved up in weight to fight someone. The Rolls fight was his first without a title in 20 fights. He wasn’t going to move up in weight when he was chasing records and fighting the biggest star in boxing. So your whole argument for GGG having “a weak resume” is based on the Steve Rolls fight, GGG’s first fight back from his first loss ever.

He wants to fight Canelo Álvarez next, a universally recognized top three p4p fighter.

Did I miss anything? LOL.
                  Yea, you missed this travesty....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

And less of a duck because it was different weight classes, Ward. But he said he’d go up to for Chavez Jr.

Then he says the best should fight the best and not just do it for the money, which I don’t get. I don’t think anyone on Earth really cares if you just come out and say I fight for money for my family. Sure some fans act holier than thou about it but their broke asses would fight for the big money if it was them too. Just be consistent with your actions. He says something but then acts totally different. Just say what you’re doing.
                    He says he'd beat the best in the world.. and he did that.... twice...

Comment

He fought the guy who beat Lara and Chavez Jr. twice and wants to fight him a third time.

He’s ducked Charlo and Andrade because he didn’t fight them in his first fight back from his first loss ever? LOL, what? Because instead of fighting them in his other recent fights, he fought Canelo Álvarez twice and Danny Jacobs, who are both considered better middleweights than Charlo and Andrade.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X