Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Landed punches are the #1 factor in who wins a fight. If the rounds are close then judges are to use the guidelines which you call scoring criteria. Punches are what the public pays to see. Punching the opponent is the point of boxing. Your claim that punchs don't count is laughable.

oh, in a fight..... punches count alright..... no question.....

Comment

• Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

no Tom.....

Canelo not wanting to fight someone who is undeserving, when there are better fights available..... is the only obstacle LMAO

#dosomethingyoufknslothLMAO

Comment

• stop being a ****head Tony, or I will embarrass you by insisting that you watch this video.....

..... you talk utter BOLLOCKS !!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          stop being a ****head Tony, or I will embarrass you by insisting that you watch this video.....

..... you talk utter BOLLOCKS !!
          Landing punches is the foundation of boxing. Sorry to tell you that because this news must be devastating. Saying landed punches don't count is flat out ridiculous. You claimed that in other threads because they aren't part of the scoring criteria. You can't see the forest for the trees as the old saying goes.

Comment

Landing punches is the foundation of boxing. Sorry to tell you that because this news must be devastating. Saying landed punches don't count is flat out ridiculous. You claimed that in other threads because they aren't part of the scoring criteria. You can't see the forest for the trees as the old saying goes.

you are a fkn idiot Tony.....

nowhere is your wild claim supported..... link ?

you LITERALLY made that rubbish up, you fkn idiot

just like you made up the rubbish in my sig

you have been found guilty of ******ity, the charge is..... making up rubbish to argue with people who know better.....

you are sentenced to 11 minutes of badly needed education

you muppet

Comment

• like I always said... casuals know nothing about styles/levels/weight

and like I recently said... the current casuals, don't even know how to score a fight

Golovkin got dished up you muppets

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                you are a fkn idiot Tony.....

nowhere is your wild claim supported..... link ?

you LITERALLY made that rubbish up, you fkn idiot

just like you made up the rubbish in my sig

you have been found guilty of ******ity, the charge is..... making up rubbish to argue with people who know better.....

you are sentenced to 11 minutes of badly needed education

you muppet
                I literally did not make that up. You have claimed that punches don't count when you were having one if you typical episodes.

Comment

I literally did not make that up. You have claimed that punches don't count when you were having one if you typical episodes.

I said NO such thing, you muppet..... link ?

it is aboutfkntime you learned the very basics of boxing.....

* clean HARD punching
                  * effective aggression
                  * ring IQ
                  * defence

that video CLEARLY explains, that landing more pitty-pat jabs will not win you the round if you get backed up, and beaten up..... especially if you cannot get your game going..... if your jab is not establishing the perimeter and not setting up any real offense, then you are just jabbing to survive

Comment

According to you Canelo will destroy Golovkin so why are you afraid of a rematch. Your boy gets another huge payday and puts his stamp on the Middleweight division. You should be all for it.
                    No, he puts his stamp on the MW division by being undisputed which is what Canelo will be if He makes GGG get that belt from Andrade. Besides what happened to "all the belts"? That was GGG's mantra for the last ten years. He gave up on that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      why didnt he do that in the second fight when canelo was in his face for 12 rounds? he decided to fight behind the jab to avoid the punishment, even against his trainer's instructions...
                      both ways he beat canelo just the 2nd fight was much closer....canelo was gifted the belts and now he won’t do the honourable thing by facing a fighter he controversially beat on points...that’s the bottom line

Comment

Working...
                      X