Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Lmao Canelo LITERALLY landed almost every punch with full hip rotation & clean as can be while landing in combos to the face & body. Gstring coward diva literally just threw no rotation arm punches & jabs that he threw 1-2 at a time as instructed by his trainer the entire fight. You gtards are truly a pathetic group of butthurt losers but that has been evident since you clowns have resorted to excuses such as "ggg jabs are like power punches so they count more" or "ggg don't need to go to the body for mexican style,he only got outlanded by 100 body shots over 2 fights because jabs to the head count more"

when their only argument is..... " but compubox doe "..... you know they are following the wrong sport

1) those numbers are bullshlt (inaccurate)
    2) those numbers are irrelevant (not official judging criteria)

pitty-pat jabs..... pushed jabs..... or anything that hits gloves forearms shoulders etc..... basically anything other than a stiff authoritative jab used to establish the perimeter or setup your offence..... doesn't really count in terms of scoring

and nor should it

these clowns who suddenly adore compubox called Mayweather a runner for YEARS and used to think that compubox was rubbish

as soon as fkn idiots started using compubox to score a fight, it should have been removed

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      when their only argument is..... " but compubox doe "..... you know they are following the wrong sport

1) those numbers are bullshlt (inaccurate)
      2) those numbers are irrelevant (not official judging criteria)

pitty-pat jabs..... pushed jabs..... or anything that hits gloves forearms shoulders etc..... basically anything other than a stiff authoritative jab used to establish the perimeter or setup your offence..... doesn't really count in terms of scoring

and nor should it

these clowns who suddenly adore compubox called Mayweather a runner for YEARS and used to think that compubox was rubbish

as soon as fkn idiots started using compubox to score a fight, it should have been removed

We should start a charity to find ggg fanbois a new home. They are like the woman living in a beat up sewn together shoe that fell off a cliff but refuses to vacate when the police say its being condemned. The only difference is Canelo used the shoe as target practice & threw it in the trash afterwards.(even though the shoe now has 24k gold laces because it was once owned by Nelo,& the shoe has a homing beacon & refuses to stop returning to nelos doorstep asking for busfare)

Ggg fans are the most hypocritically delusional bunch of dipsticks I've ever had the pleasure of making fun of. May they never change.
      Last edited by kushking; 06-10-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Golovkin got backed up, and then beaten up..... Canelo controlled the fight and won many of the exchanges with hard flashy judge-friendly punches.....

Canelo implemented his gameplan perfectly, Golovkin could not get his game going at all, nor could he follow the instructions from his corner.....

which is why his (ex) trainer (LMAO) told him he was losing the fight..... and why the ONLY judge who awarded the first fight for Golovkin, awarded the rematch to Canelo

Bullshltkin can easily fool his idiot fanbase, but not the judges
        He got backed up? Please show me where his back ended up on the ropes. Novices like you can't differentiate between backing up and circling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          He got backed up? Please show me where his back ended up on the ropes. Novices like you can't differentiate between backing up and circling.
          He ceded the center of the ring to nelo the entire fight you dipstick. Him & you ggg stans claimed nelo "ran" when ggg did 100x worse in the rematch.

Ydksab

Funny how you ggg stans warent saying it was circling when nelo outboxed triple gstring & invited him to trade on the ropes. The only circling you know is the circle jerking you do to ggg or the circling of his urethra with yo tongue:wank:
          Last edited by kushking; 06-10-2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Lmao Canelo LITERALLY landed almost every punch with full hip rotation & clean as can be while landing in combos to the face & body. Gstring coward diva literally just threw no rotation backfoot arm punches & jabs that he threw 1-2 at a time as instructed by his trainer the entire fight. You gtards are truly a pathetic group of butthurt losers but that has been evident since you clowns have resorted to excuses such as "ggg jabs are like power punches so they count more" or "ggg don't need to go to the body for mexican style,he only got outlanded by 100 body shots over 2 fights because jabs to the head count more"(they were all power shots btw TRUE power shots with full weight behind them)
            Sorry but I can't take the opinion of a Mexican fan girl seriously. Mainly because your stance on boxing and who should win a fight is based on whatever the Mexican fighter /Canelo is doing. If Canelo wasn't Mexican, you'd see him as a ped user who has ducked fights and gets gift scorecards. But since he is Mexican, you see him as a godly Adonis destroyer who gets 2000 pounds of pressure behind every punch while also being a Whitaker like technician. All I know is there's a reason why 95% of press row scorecards from both fights combined didn't have Canelo winning either fight. But sure, we'll listen to a random pot head named kush king.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
              What stopped him doing that before? It's not that simple, the more offensive he is, the more open his already porous defence is.

Canelo isn't Steve Rolls. He will bust up GGG's face.

Not saying he can't win but it's not easy to knock out Canelo.
              Well, if I was Ggg in those fights I would have done the same. Why risk it if you are thinking you are ahead?

Comment

He ceded the center of the ring to nelo the entire fight you dipstick. Him & you ggg stans claimed nelo "ran" when ggg did 100x worse in the rematch.

Ydksab

Funny how you ggg stans warent saying it was circling when nelo outboxed triple gstring & invited him to trade on the ropes. The only circling you know is the circle jerking you do to ggg or the circling of his urethra with yo tongue:wank:
                Canelo was on the ropes very often the first fight, do you recall that being the case with ggg? See someone such as yourself who does nothing but eat tainted cow meat and drink tecates and has never been in the ring, doesn't know how to differentiate circling and backing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Sorry but I can't take the opinion of a Mexican fan girl seriously. Mainly because your stance on boxing and who should win a fight is based on whatever the Mexican fighter /Canelo is doing. If Canelo wasn't Mexican, you'd see him as a ped user who has ducked fights and gets gift scorecards. But since he is Mexican, you see him as a godly Adonis destroyer who gets 2000 pounds of pressure behind every punch while also being a Whitaker like technician. All I know is there's a reason why 95% of press row scorecards from both fights combined didn't have Canelo winning either fight. But sure, we'll listen to a random pot head named kush king.

Yet again with this strawman BS about all nelo fans being mexican. I'm so mexican that I sht on most mexican fighters for their bs. YOU are the LYING btch that insisted for ages to not being a gggstring fanboi yet you have contorted yourself at every opportunity to circle his urethra & excuse his lifelong cowardis. You LOVE taking L's daily

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                    I don't know,I look at the fights and I see ggg looking like a fool either by missing wildly or being hit with such ripping combinations and counters.
                    well then clearly you don't know boxing. You should change your name to be like adalaide Byrd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      “We’ll sit down with the team,” Loeffler said. “Naturally, DAZN is the common partner. Again, when Triple-G signed with DAZN, John Skipper said that’s the clearest path to a third Canelo fight. So, John’s gonna do his thing, whatever he can work out and discuss with Oscar and Canelo. … We made two fights with Golden Boy. There were a lot of roadblocks, a lot of obstacles in making those two fights. We made a lot of concessions on the Triple-G side. But since they fought each other twice, I don’t think there’s gonna be a huge issue making the third fight, unless Canelo really doesn’t wanna get in the ring a third time with [Golovkin].” - Loeffler

What was the “clearest path?” Signing with DAZN didn’t even have Rolls as an option. Brandon Adams is what was sold to industry. Loeffler said DiBella offered Rolls. That was after GGG had signed. Of course it was reported that GGG would receive supplemental income because he provided GGG Promotions’ fighters. People misinterpreted that as shareholding lol..

Loeffler is an idiot, exposing himself. These plots were always presumably Sanchez/Loeffler, but I’m starting to think it’s Tom wanting to stay relevant in boxing since Abel been in the game longer, however when Barrera lost to Ward, Abel still spewed out trash that didn’t make sense, and then upon GGg’s rerun some female reporter said GGG’s character has been floating around as some ******..

Therefore I think GGG , coach, and management were destined to be exposed as talk the talk but don’t walk the walk... starting from154-168 is easy” as a marketing ploy dating back to 2011 ffs.
                      Smh. The **** Canelo fan boys have to come up with to justify the two robberies

Comment

Working...
                      X