Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Golovkin, Loeffler Rejected Me, They Wanted Rolls Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    You didn't answer the ?

When has Androgynous ever beat a top ten?

GGG has feasted on them.

What grade you in?
    he is the CHAMP u moron
    defending it against scrubs like GGG
    but u still are going to act dumb
    here

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      You didn't answer the ?

When has Androgynous ever beat a top ten?
      Why does that matter? Steve Rolls never beat a top ten yet Golovkin had no problem fighting him anyway.

Comment

• GGG is cherry picker...

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          Lololol
          Canelo was popped for ban steroid use
          Why was he fined?
          If it was nothing
          Yall Mexicans crazy
          Get over it
          You obviously don't know anything about what your talking about. He was given a 6 month suspension with the specific circumstances that he submits to a hair follicle test to prove hes clean as well as so that he can rematch ggg without any asterisks that would open up nevada to lawsuits. Had he not proven that he was clean nevada has mandatory 2 yr ban in place.

There must be 50 million buff ass mexican women looking like hulk marquez then because clenbuterol is in all mexican meat thats eaten daily in mexico. According to your nonsensical argument that clen is roids then why do mexicans look so skinny on average?How much of a hater can someone be to use a substance in all mexican beef to call someone a cheat or say they're on roids.

Canelo was CLEARED by all the sanctioning bodies. A real cheat wouldn't use such miniscule amounts of weak ass clen & it would've definitely showed up in hair follicle testing if he did which is also why hair follicle testing isn't something a real cheat would do; especially if its kept on file to be retested later on when testing methods improve as wada test are.
          Last edited by kushking; 06-09-2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            I don’t care about, nor do I keep up with the ABC belts and who has them. So I just saw that Boo-Boo is the WBO MW trinket holder. I’m an old skool fan and basically quite caring about title belts around the late nineties. So some of you new fans are gonna have to explain this to me. Back in the day, if a fighter held the WBC, WBA, and IBF belts, he was considered undisputed champ. Now, they need the WBC, WBA, IBF, and WBO to be considered undisputed. When exactly did the WBO belt become relevant and WTH made it relevant? The way I remember the WBO belt was guys like Tommy Morrison and Henry Akinwande having it. And pretty much nobody recognizing them as legitimate world champions.
            Andrade passes the eye test! Dude got skills... I will put $$$$ on him when he fights top 10 guys but will you bet against me??? I was gonna put some serious $$$4 on him against Saunders.... Clowns like you just TALK sht!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Andrade passes the eye test! Dude got skills... I will put $$$$ on him when he fights top 10 guys but will you bet against me??? I was gonna put some serious $$$4 on him against Saunders.... Clowns like you just TALK sht!
              I wish BJS had the balls to face Andrade because I gave him a decent shot at beating Andrade but he would rather tuck tail & run to 168 where he was gifted that weakass belt after Warren paid off zurdo to vacate. As much as Andrade has decent skills his chin is still not great. He has been dropped by journeyman before,but he does have a belt & is undefeated so I'd rather nelo faces him next & becomes undisputed before going up to smw to face Smith & benevidez.

I have noticed that Canelo fans want him to face the best & keep challenging himself but other fighters like gggs fans want him to duck non gingers eternally

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                where are the clowns that claimed it was dazn that wanted ggg to take an easy fight before canelo???
                but but dazn controls who they fight doe... they pay millions so they pick their opposition doe....

yea wut ?

that was just the usual level of excuse-making stupidity

I bet TonyGE was right there with that one LMAO

if DAZN were happy with Canelo fighting Jacobs, but they needed Golovkin to fight Rolls..... then DAZN wasted $100m on one of those guys

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  I wish BJS had the balls to face Andrade because I gave him a decent shot at beating Andrade but he would rather tuck tail & run to 168 where he was gifted that weakass belt after Warren paid off zurdo to vacate. As much as Andrade has decent skills his chin is still not great. He has been dropped by journeyman before,but he does have a belt & is undefeated so I'd rather nelo faces him next & becomes undisputed before going up to smw to face Smith & benevidez.

I have noticed that Canelo fans want him to face the best & keep challenging himself but other fighters like gggs fans want him to duck non gingers eternally

Comment

• "DAZN tried to make the fight between GGG and I as soon as he signed [with DAZN]. Tom Loeffler and GGG said - 'Absolutely not! We aren’t fighting Andrade in our first DAZN fight.' Oscar De La Hoya and Canelo know that, which is why they are telling GGG to get a belt," Andrade stated.

October 28, 2018:

Golovkin's Promoter: Charlo Fight is Not Going To Happen

Nick Skok: What’s next for GGG now?

Tom Loeffler: ESPN is there. DAZN is is an option. We’re considering both.

BoxingScene.com/NoSparring: How about Jermall Charlo and Showtime? You could do a one and done with them.

Loeffler: No. Charlo doesn’t make sense. That’s not going to happen.

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...happen--133201

Comment

• Golovkin is still probably the best power puncher in the division, but he seemed quite easy to hit against Rolls. GGG looks vulnerable to be outboxed against opponents other than Canelo as well. I don't know if he beats Andrade, Saunders or Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X