Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To everyone criticizing GGG for destroying Rolls...... Could YOU beat Rolls?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    Cherry pick, fighting bums. etc etc etc.

At the end of the day, Ranked 81 in the world is still an extremely good accomplishment and not a bum at all and wonder how any of you would do against Rolls.

I have a feeling Rolls would ROLL every last one of you.
    This has got to be one of the stupidest threads in I have ever seen.

Comment

Lmao wtf kinda statement is this?

So if GGG fights Leo Santa Cruz we should be ok with it since we couldn't beat him?

Comment

I would knock him out faster than GGG did.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i am steve rolls and you all could beat me. im a bum.

Comment

I always love(sarcastically)/hate when people play the "you couldn't beat him" or "hes accomplished more than you ever will" card....were civilians...most of us are not registered fighters...were here to discuss boxers and their careers...and their fights....its what we do otherwise this place wouldn't exist...if you cant defend your "guy" with logic and rational common sense then you probably cant and shouldnt

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
              Cherry pick, fighting bums. etc etc etc.

At the end of the day, Ranked 81 in the world is still an extremely good accomplishment and not a bum at all and wonder how any of you would do against Rolls.

I have a feeling Rolls would ROLL every last one of you.
              Don't talk crazy. Everyone on Boxingscene is a stone cold killer. the average boxingscene user would catch a body if they fought Rolls.

Comment

I'd F*** Rolls up !

Comment

I kind of like the idea of a poster bad mouthing a fighter on the keyboard and the fighter comes to their house/apt/hovel and blasts them in the head for their wrong opinions while the poster is typing.

Comment

Jesus.. When you don't like food at restaurant, do you run to the kitchen and tell the chef to fok off because you are going to cook it better? When you think a movie is shyt, do you have to produce a better one?

This is a laughable thread

Comment

I think the OP was exaggerating to make point. It's easy to criticize when you don't have to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X