Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Drops, Dominates Jason Sanchez For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Another humiliating mismatch by Top Rank. Next week we've got another joke of a fight with Fury vs. Schwarz. Way to fill out those prime time spots.

Top Rank doesn't care about boxing...
    exactly bro. Who wants to watch these types of action packed fights when we can watch fox or showtime and get treated to barnburners like barthemely-easter, Trout-gausha or Erislandy Lara vs Ramón alvarez. Or competitive treats like gervonta davis vs Nunez or Spence-Farcia one Benavidez vs J Leon Love. I hope we can get some more of those gems!!!

Comment

• So after this run of random unknown opponents he's gonna move to 130 and do the same there rather than ever unify at 126? I had a feeling that might happen

Comment

• Valdez looked bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Worick View Post
          Valdez looked bad
          Oscar is learning how to be dull. Jab, poke, and potshot, instead of going to war. Quigg changed his mind, he left his mark. Way to lose.

Comment

• There is absolutely no way in hell Valdez beats Russell jr or Santa Cruz. Or even any "real" top contender, for that matter.

Comment

• I was not impressed at all. Solid but nothing spectacular

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Making it sound like Oscar might move to 130, though they are going to try to stay at 126, sounds like he's definitely struggling to make the weight now. Could go right after Herring to try to snag that belt if he goes up
                Valdez has the power for 130 .
                He had Ito ( who just lost his title to Herring ) on Bambi legs in sparring with Big gloves And head gear .

Comment

Working...
                X