No announcement yet.

Ruiz vs Joshua II might be on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Then do it in Cardiff. Who gives a ****.
    ... They planned the rematch for Nov-Dec... At the Millennium there was no fight later than early November (3 November 2007, Calzaghe vs Kessler)... Because it's too cold for a stadium fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Joshua sure; Eddie Hearn is chasing $1b though.
      That’s why Hearn would go with the highest bidder. He isn’t a loyal one, showtime would tell you about that too

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        That’s why Hearn would go with the highest bidder. He isn’t a loyal one, showtime would tell you about that too
        Hearn only takes care of his own business... he doesn't give a fuck about other kind of things...

Comment

Every fight can be on PPV, great scoop you got there lol. You don't even try with your click bait titles any more MC do you?

Comment

I believe the deal is first and last refusal so DAZN can also match anyone else - which is likely to put others off at least? Also if it ends up in uk will any us network really want to make it ppv?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy718 View Post
              I'm curious, what evidence do you have that it will be PPV? You have a link to a credible source?

DAZN has the next fight and it will not be PPV. Al Haymond bends the knee to DAZN, not the other way around.

Also, if you're Ruiz, why would you want it on PPV? It narrows your audience and people will still illegally stream it.
              You are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                The terms for the rematch was in the contract that Ruiz signed. Aka Ruiz isn't touching 50m's for the rematch.
                The financials are in the contract? Nerver heard of a fighter signing a rematch clause with the pay for the next fight already being determined. If that were the case Ruiz wouldn't be saying he wants $50 mil to go to the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                  I believe the deal is first and last refusal so DAZN can also match anyone else - which is likely to put others off at least? Also if it ends up in uk will any us network really want to make it ppv?
                  Yes. I ****ed up the wording. I shoulda said DAZN not Joshua

Comment

yeah if pbc has any involvement of course it will be ppv.! thats all they do now!

pay per pbc

Comment

Didn't Pugmire tweet that the Ruiz fight was the last one on his DAZN deal?

Comment

Working...
                      X