Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder has BANNED referee Jack Reiss from his fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is basically saying he wanted the ref to have stopped the fight even though Fury made it up before his 10 count.

Why would the ref do that, because he thinks the fighter is in no shape to continue. That is not even up for debate, we saw what Fury did after the knock down, he was more than capable of continuing to fight.

Or did I miss something, was it something apart from the knock down he is mad about? Really odd thing to be saying, I would have expected him to say the ref won't be needed in the rematch. Lets face it, does anyone see Wilder winning the rematch on points here?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      I agree! He didnt do that when he was the referee for the Ryan Garcia fight
      At least the NY ref gave Wilder hella extra time when he was on Queer Street vs Ortiz but that was in ny doe

Comment

sounds like part of wilders "gamble" includes rigging the game,

ortiz better not go down in that fight, wilders handpicked ref will start the count at 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          Ortiz would have had the same treatment if he had made it through round 10, but maybe between rounds and not at the start of round 11. No one tried to help Wilder. I don't buy conspiracy theories in this case.
          It’s a shame they robbed fury. He won 9 of 12 rounds vs wilder and they took it from him. I get wilder is embarrassed he couldn’t a rusty fury but this behavior is laughable.

Comment

So the pressure is on referees...

Don't check that a fighter has recovered or you'll be banned from big fights.

Very smart stuff.

Comment

Wilder: dumb inside and outside the ring.....

Still a must watch fighter. his low boxing IQ and crazy power makes him exciting.

Comment

Wilder is b!tchmade lol!

Bet he wants buddy Weeks for an 'American' stoppage. Just like he had Vs Washington. Swinging wildly and not connecting at all while the ref jumps in.
                Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
                  Wilder is basically saying he wanted the ref to have stopped the fight even though Fury made it up before his 10 count.

Why would the ref do that, because he thinks the fighter is in no shape to continue. That is not even up for debate, we saw what Fury did after the knock down, he was more than capable of continuing to fight.

Or did I miss something, was it something apart from the knock down he is mad about? Really odd thing to be saying, I would have expected him to say the ref won't be needed in the rematch. Lets face it, does anyone see Wilder winning the rematch on points here?
                  Wilder looked like absolute sh#t in that fight and found an excuse for not getting the KO... Reiss gave him 38 seconds doe...

Fury totally exposed his lack of boxing IQ. We all knew that but it was crazy seeing him swing wildly and hit nothing but air.

Him and his hardcore groupies ran with that super long count since the fight. Nothing new here....

Comment

This bum is trying to blame the ref for losing the fight lol.

And people wonder why Fury didn't want to do a rematch under PBC/Showtime. The fix would've been in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                      Wilder is a type of guy who doesn't throw tantrums or come up with excuses like a diva
                      Are you kidding me? Wilder came up with a million excuses after the fight.

I broke my arm!
                      Tyson was covered in baby oil!
                      Tyson put a gypsy curse on me!
                      The ref was biased!

etc etc

Comment

Working...
                      X