Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder has BANNED referee Jack Reiss from his fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuxking Dosser

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Athletic Commission appoints Refs and Judges so no he cannot block him however fighters do have input if I'm not mistaking

I think Jack Reiss is one of the best in the business and is very consistent as far as how he ref fights. Yeah he gives fighters chances to go out on their shield and allowing the fans to get their money's worth. Jack did nothing wrong, Wilder should be more frustrated with himself, did not use his jab enough to setup that Deadly Right Hand and did not go to the body enough on a guy who was Soft in the midsection
      let me ask you something.

if lets say clenelo decided he hates a ref.
      you really think that refs ever workin one of his fights again?

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Because of Riess the fight had one more added piece of drama. Not a bad promotional piece for either guy
        you're not wrong.

but it was CLEAR for all to see that the ref was corrupt and helping fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
          Worse were the Judges in that fight.

Judges robbed Fury from his title belt (even though he still is the legitimate LINEAL HW Champ)
          Wilder is the legitimate LINEAL HW Champ kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Luccio View Post
            Wilder is the legitimate LINEAL HW Champ kid
            How's that?

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
              How's that?
              what kind of question is that????? 😝😝😝😝

Comment

• Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                Stop spouting nonsense. From the moment Fury stood up on his feet at nigh on the count of ten, the ref asked him if he was ok to continue, instructed him to walk a few steps to check his balance, then quickly wiped his gloves and the fight resumed. The entire check took no more than 9-10 seconds.

I don't know about you but I would much rather the ref take an extra few seconds to properly assess the fighter and make the correct decision rather than either waving the fight off prematurely or allowing an unstable boxer to continue and suffer an unnecessary knockout.

Reiss did an excellent job and should be commended for it. The only ones complaining are bitter Wilder fans looking for an excuse.
                Go f'n time it. It's 22 seconds from the time Fury is knocked down until the ref restarts the fight. I've been watching boxing longer than most of you have been alive - quite literally thousands of matches - and I've never seen a ref give a fighter 22 seconds. I don't know about you but I'd like refs to follow standard procedures and that's not one in that state.

Wilder fans aren't bitter. The fight was a draw. It's the Fury fans that are bitter about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luccio View Post
                  let me ask you something.

if lets say clenelo decided he hates a ref.
                  you really think that refs ever workin one of his fights again?
                  Probably Not! Like I said, fighters do have Input for sure

The Commission and Sanctioning Bodies are not going to screw up their money over a damn Ref so they can just somebody somebody else to Ref the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Probably Not! Like I said, fighters do have Input for sure

The Commission and Sanctioning Bodies are not going to screw up their money over a damn Ref so they can just somebody somebody else to Ref the fight
                    i dont get why these bums dont understand the bold....

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Are you kidding me? Wilder came up with a million excuses after the fight.

I broke my arm!
                      Tyson was covered in baby oil!
                      Tyson put a gypsy curse on me!
                      The ref was biased!

etc etc
                      He wasn't that crazy about it unlike some guys. I don't recall him saying he broke his arm, and that covered in baby oil and gypsy curse thing was a joke he made in some interview and he didn't look serious. He only really complained about the ref.

Comment

Working...
                      X