Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Joshua Was Terrible; Had Different Doping Tests In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site features some of the most knowledgable and rabid boxing fans on the planet, and NOBODY can seem to pin point AJ's drug testing regimen, that says a a lot, furthermore, it appears he has not engaged in VADA on a consistent, basis, it's not a good look that he looked that out of sorts, that punches that have demolished better opponents did nothing to Ruiz.

It is what it is, makes sense why AJ did NOT want to come to America, he only came here when he realized he didn't have a choice.

Comment

Ruiz can take anyones shots and still keep coming.

He could just as easily take out Wilder with his own windmill after getting off the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
        This site features some of the most knowledgable and rabid boxing fans on the planet, and NOBODY can seem to pin point AJ's drug testing regimen, that says a a lot, furthermore, it appears he has not engaged in VADA on a consistent, basis, it's not a good look that he looked that out of sorts, that punches that have demolished better opponents did nothing to Ruiz.

It is what it is, makes sense why AJ did NOT want to come to America, he only came here when he realized he didn't have a choice.
        When I saw Joshua in the ring I took one look at him and said this guy has done some steroid or growth hormone at some point in his life. My friend called me up after the fight and said the same thing.

Comment

Nothing to do with doping. And everything to do with getting punched in the head.

AJ would have had plenty of peds in his system as per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Something i’ve always said about UKAD is something i still believe. The entire budget for a year for UKAD is £4m, that’s to operate the whole business, paying staff etc.. it’s not a lot of money, which means nobody there is making millions...

Given how corrupt boxing is, do you not think it would be very easy to grease a few palms there to make dirty tests disappear? If you’ve got enough money to do it and have a fighter generating tens of millions, What’s a 6 figure payoff to promoters/networks? Not much, but it’s a lot of people making a fairly modest salary...

Of course, im speculating, but this is a corrupt sport. I think someone would have to be very naive to think dirty tests don’t disappear because people get paid off.
            Your bang on.

UKAD are pathetic.
            They don't have the money to perform proper drug testing, this is well documented.

They only survive on bribes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Damn now even GGG is calling out Joshua for doping!! Join the club gennady
              Theres a growing list of fighters calling AJ a drug cheat.

So glad he got humiliated by Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Theres a growing list of fighters calling AJ a drug cheat.

So glad he got humiliated by Ruiz

don't know if I believe the PED stories

maybe, not sure

I am glad AJ lost for the same reason I am glad Pacquiao and Golovkin lost.....

because they are all liars, with a MASSIVELY stupid fanbase

Pacquiao fcuked Mayweather around for five years, with lies and bullshlt..... ridiculous childish excuses to avoid a blood test, and stories about stadiums etc

Golovkin fcuked Ward around for a year, with lies and bullshlt..... with stories about 154-168, and ridiculous excuses that made no sense whatsoever

AJ fcuked Wilder around for 6 months, with lies and bullshlt.....

#karma
                #godlovesboxing,andhatesliars

Comment

I remember hearing that Athlete's who have doped, then stopped doping, suffer a huge confidence letdown. With that edge gone, it makes them very vulnerable mentally even more than physically.

We may never know if Joshua "doped" or not. I will say that he he looked far from being confident last weekend walking to that ring. Something was off with him. It could be anything I guess but he certainly did not look himself.

Comment

I'm starting to like GGG tbh

Comment

Reading this article makes me want to giggle a little. To hear GGG to speak like this is funny because you hardly ever hear him speak an unkind word about anyone.

It's must be an open secret among boxing circles that Joshua may very well be a dope cheat. I am not saying that he is but it's possible because that is exactly what Golovkin is insinuating here.

Fighters know one another regiments, sparring partners, trainers, cut men, fitness coaches, nutritionists and they all talk. They speak and communicate among each other.

It's almost like a brotherhood or a fraternity. It's obvious that GGG is privy to some information that the public does not know about.

Comment

Working...
                      X