Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Joshua Was Terrible; Had Different Doping Tests In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
    He's not calling him a drug cheat he's saying his routine got disrupted by different procedures

Calm down
    This.

Jesus Christ you guys have me agreeing with trolls now.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I didn't really think he did either

just that for AJ EVERYTHING was different

the title is kinda misleading when it implied that

it looks like that fella who for years insisted that all of his opponents WILL take a drug test if they want to fight him..... the one who everyone used to laugh at..... was right all along
      Hearn kept saying that also, different location, comission, dressing rooms etc etc. I found that quite odd at the time, like wouldn't he often be fighting at different venues/stadiums etc, just thought it was an odd thing to say.

For the rematch AJ should employee Fury's secret weapon, buy a caravan, anywhere is home for a traveller.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        The uneducated would think he is accusing Joshua of PED lol.. you watch.
        That's exactly what he's saying. If taking a couple minutes out of your day once in a while to piss in a cup or give blood is disrupting your routine to the point getting you knocked out then you don't belong in a boxing ring. What he's talking about is doping.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
          That's exactly what he's saying. If taking a couple minutes out of your day once in a while to piss in a cup or give blood is disrupting your routine to the point getting you knocked out then you don't belong in a boxing ring. What he's talking about is doping.
          I guess you are one of those lol.

Comment

I guess you are one of those lol.
            Since you're so educated go on and tell us what he meant.

Comment

Since you're so educated go on and tell us what he meant.
              Nah, no need to. He was doping thats why he lost Nice excuse, Ruiz got lucky. That VADA finally caught him after 5 years of testing Joshua.

Comment

Nah, no need to. He was doping thats why he lost Nice excuse, Ruiz got lucky. That VADA finally caught him after 5 years of testing Joshua.
                That's because you can't.

Comment

That's because you can't.
                  Yep>>You can and I can't...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    don't know if I believe the PED stories

maybe, not sure

I am glad AJ lost for the same reason I am glad Pacquiao and Golovkin lost.....

because they are all liars, with a MASSIVELY stupid fanbase

Pacquiao fcuked Mayweather around for five years, with lies and bullshlt..... ridiculous childish excuses to avoid a blood test, and stories about stadiums etc

Golovkin fcuked Ward around for a year, with lies and bullshlt..... with stories about 154-168, and ridiculous excuses that made no sense whatsoever

AJ fcuked Wilder around for 6 months, with lies and bullshlt.....

#karma
                    #godlovesboxing,andhatesliars
                    Floyd with 750ml IV is legal. Mexdicant Clenelo meats!?

Comment

Working...
                    X