No announcement yet.

Good gamble Deontay.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good gamble Deontay.

He has once again stayed nice and safe in the background and let other fighters overtake him. He allowed Joshua to go collect the belts one at a time when there was no reason at all why he couldnt of done that.

Now he has refused to face Anthony Joshua and allowed another fighter to come in, knock him out and take the belts that Wilder claimed he wanted.

I would love for somebody to please explain to me how Wilders gamble on himself has played out to his advantage here? Cuz to me it just looks like his career is continuing to be really slow and is allowing other fighters to jump ahead and do the things he claims he is going to do but never actually attempt to do them.

Yes i know Anthony Josha lost and im all BOO HOO and all that about it but all the reasons why Wilder was a massive chicken ducker last week are still the same reasons why Wilder is a massive chicken ducker this week. Nothing has changed, Joshua lost but to somebody else. This gamble dont make no sense to me, at all.

This gamble looks like a duck, i need to know why it isnt.

No, it's a duck.

Wilder hasn't suddenly become righteous because Joshua got beat.

Pretty soon he'll be holding one belt just like the other three champions. Guys with bigger wins on their record.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      No, it's a duck.

Wilder hasn't suddenly become righteous because Joshua got beat.

Pretty soon he'll be holding one belt just like the other three champions. Guys with bigger wins on their record.
      Well thats how it seems to me. Wilder said he wanted Josuhua wanted the money and the belts, he stood back and did nothing, even when he was being offered the chance. Hes had many opportunities and has shunned them all. Not just AJ, Whyte too. Not to mention the likes of Povetkin, Wlad, big solid names to go on a resume. I get told Wilder aint no ducker but ive seen other Boxers doing similar things and they were all labelled a ducker by the same people that tell me Wilder isnt.

If the "Gamble" can be explained so it all makes sense then i will shut up but im still waiting on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

If the "Gamble" can be explained so it all makes sense then i will shut up but im still waiting on it.
        "you’re six-foot-six, you’re ripped, carved in stone, and a little fat man who has eaten every Snickers and Mars bar in California comes in there and bladders you all over? What a disgrace

If that was me, I would never show my face in public ever again."

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          "you’re six-foot-six, you’re ripped, carved in stone, and a little fat man who has eaten every Snickers and Mars bar in California comes in there and bladders you all over? What a disgrace

What contribution is that Fannon? Why dont you explain to me why Wilders gamble is still paying off?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            What contribution is that Fannon? Why dont you explain to me why Wilders gamble is still paying off?
            Joshua was never going to be allowed to fight a monster like Wilder . Eddie knows 1 hit on AJ's fragile chin and its game over .

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

But he showed his face after McDermott who looked like a pub fighter with massive beer gut almost beat life out of him, lol.

Pot and kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                But he showed his face after McDermott who looked like a pub fighter with massive beer gut almost beat life out of him, lol.

Pot and kettle.
                "Almost beat the life out of him"

It was a close decision that could've gone either way. Fury did no training whatsoever and was a bender 24 hours before the fight.

Fury sparked him out in a rematch straight away.

All this is before Fury changed his style btw.

Comment

Wilder is a duck who’s gonna to end up with a record of 75-1-1 after fighting all the Uber Drivers available and holding his belt hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    "Almost beat the life out of him"

It was a close decision that could've gone either way. Fury did no training whatsoever and was a bender 24 hours before the fight.

Fury sparked him out in a rematch straight away.

All this is before Fury changed his style btw.
                    Lmao at the exercises. Josh can make the same excuse because even his biggest haters know he wasn’t right before the fight. So no excuses.

Who else did Fury beat apart from running around on PED for 12rds against Wladimir Klitschko?

Comment

Working...
                    X