Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LET'S SCORE: Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz Jr. for the vacant WBO Heavyweight title.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LET'S SCORE: Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz Jr. for the vacant WBO Heavyweight title.

I will add my scorecard later on.
    Joseph Parker
    22.22%
    Draw
    22.22%
    Andy Ruiz Jr.
    55.56%

If I remember correctly I had it a draw

Comment

I had scored it for Ruiz. I've been pretty vocal about that since then lol.

Comment

I had it 6-6.

Neither guy deserved to be fighting for the title at the time. Same goes for Charles Martin vs Glazkov.

Comment

7-5 parker. scorecards were spot on. Parker landed the cleaner harder shots, Ruiz was more active but alot of his wide hooks were landing on gloves and arms. it was a crap fight either way, rematch would be interesting down the line though now that Parker is coming into his prime and Ruiz has improved.

Comment

7-5 Andy

The WBO belt he now holds should have been awarded to him 3 years ago.

Comment

lol, now you wanna try to hype up Ruiz?

Comment

115-113 Parker. Let’s not try and pretend Ruiz is an elite fighter cause he exposed AJ

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  7-5 parker. scorecards were spot on. Parker landed the cleaner harder shots, Ruiz was more active but alot of his wide hooks were landing on gloves and arms. it was a crap fight either way, rematch would be interesting down the line though now that Parker is coming into his prime and Ruiz has improved.
                  yes.................................

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    lol, now you wanna try to hype up Ruiz?
                    giving Ruiz one round over Parker 3 years ago isn't hyping him up. At least not in my books, but some people do rate Parker highly I guess...

Comment

Working...
                    X