No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Would Love a Joshua Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
    WOW so it looks like the Belts are classified as MEXICAN belts now!! i thought they would be American titles like oscar de la hoya fernando vargas, mickey garcia.

Andy ruiz is an american citizen so i wonder why the belts arent cassified as American titles!! do they give you personal choice?

andy can do what he wants but a little american pride would be nice!!! after all he is an american citizen!! of mexican heritage!!

That being said he should look for a rematch in VEGAS more money!! then he can do a title defence in mexico if he wants!!
    Well said! He’s an American citizen of Mexican heritage - he needs to stop with the disproportionate love....He was born, won the title, and shoveled down maaaad Snickers over here! He needs to show a lot more respect!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      AJ would have a panic attack in mexico cant put it there. UK or nothing.
      Once the Cu-lero chants start AJ will fold.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
        Well said! He’s an American citizen of Mexican heritage - he needs to stop with the disproportionate love....He was born, won the title, and shoveled down maaaad Snickers over here! He needs to show a lot more respect!
        Whats the point? americans of mexican heritage get lumped in with illegal mexicans. Mexican americans have the right to claim mexico.

Comment

WOW so it looks like the Belts are classified as MEXICAN belts now!! i thought they would be American titles like oscar de la hoya fernando vargas, mickey garcia.

Andy ruiz is an american citizen so i wonder why the belts arent cassified as American titles!! do they give you personal choice?

andy can do what he wants but a little american pride would be nice!!! after all he is an american citizen!! of mexican heritage!!

That being said he should look for a rematch in VEGAS more money!! then he can do a title defence in mexico if he wants!!
          You are a hater he is a dual citizen and holds a Mexican passport he lives 40 minutes away from Baja California and probably spent a lot of time their as a youth and most likely still has family there also he was in Mexico City where he lived for a while during the jr Olympics and Olympic trials he is Mexican-American he represents both countries all the Mexicans consider him Mexican go watch all his interviews in Spanish because yes he can speak the language read all the comments from people not just from Mexico but Argentina, Dominican Republic, Spain, etc they all are with him you just don't want to acknowledge it because you are ashamed of where your parents came from you are a white-washed Hispanic who wishes they were Anglo-Saxon.

Comment

i mean if they book the fight in Cali/Texas/Vegas it would basically be like mexico

But we all know damn well that ain't happening.

Hearn already basically confirmed the rematch will take place in the U.K...

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              yea so the mafian cartel could threaten Joshua to lose, Joshua is coming to tax that ass next time around, Ruiz should enjoy the belt now and have a parade in his home country, he's about to join James tucker and fūcking charles martin in the list of shortest heavyweight reigns
              A lot of hate, clown...

The difference is that Ruiz beat Joshua to be champion

Martín?

Tucker?

Comment

Lmao aj would be mentaly defeated before he even stepped into Mexico City

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  i mean if they book the fight in Cali/Texas/Vegas it would basically be like mexico

But we all know damn well that ain't happening.

Hearn already basically confirmed the rematch will take place in the U.K...
                  Hearn don’t got a say he’s not A side al haymon is A side and we want the rematch in Mexico City

Comment

Yea

Not happening

Lol

Comment

Andy has the mexican nationality and citizenship too

He represented México in amateurs.

He debuted in México

And he was trained by mexicans most time.of his career

Comment

Working...
                      X