Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any non AJ fans sort of feel sorry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any non AJ fans sort of feel sorry for him?

I'm not a fan, but i feel genuinely sorry for him. You can tell he's a cool laid back guy that shakes his opponents hands and wishes them good luck during prefights. He takes jabs at fighters sometimes, but you can tell he's just having fun.

I would have thought differently if he lost a hard fought fight, but the beatdown he took and the look of confusion on his face every time he hit the canvas makes me feel sort of sorry for him.

All that he's worked for and this this was supposed to be his debut fight and make some fans, but wow.......... Extremely embarrassing

Anyone else feel kind of sorry for him?

Probably but NahMean and those guys make it too hard to ever openly admit it

Comment

I’m not an AJ fan. I wouldn’t say I feel sorry for him but I was impressed with his class after the loss.

Comment

Hes a real likeable guy. Took that loss gracefully

Comment

That humble persona is bull**** he puts on for the UK fans. I kinda respect him for being able to pull it off, but I also kinda loathe him for it

Comment

Yeah, the poor guy only made tens of millions of dollars in his 3+ year reign as heavyweight champion of the world. Truly, the darkest of days.

Meanwhile I return to my glorious life working in a warehouse.

Comment

Somewhat but hey, this guy has made over $100 million. He could quit boxing right now and still be set for life. He was gracious in defeat and he can come back, maybe this will light a fire under him.

He still has a real bright future. I would feel pretty bad for him if he got KOed in the rematch lol.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Yeah, the poor guy only made tens of millions of dollars in his 3+ year reign as heavyweight champion of the world. Truly, the darkest of days.

Meanwhile I return to my glorious life working in a warehouse.
                Lmfao lol...

Comment

Maybe now some of you will realize that it’s a boxing career. Fighters lose and it isn’t the end of the world like some think. If he bounces back and kos Ruiz then everything is good! Kov got face planted and and everyone said that he was done including me. He came back with Buddy Mcgirt and put on a massive clinic in the rematch!

Comment

I feel sorry for wilder because it should of been him that knocked aj out.

Comment

Working...
                    X