Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REVEALED: What AJs father was saying to Eddie Hearn!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVEALED: What AJs father was saying to Eddie Hearn!!

AJs father was heard saying “Eddie your fault I told you not to go to the US, to stay in the UK’!

AJ was trying to calm him down, telling him ‘I’m the fighter it’s my fault’

Eddie Hearn saw the pound signs, terrible promoter. Thinks about the money more than his fighter.

What did it change if they were un the US? The guy got beat up and he quit. Same sh#t would have happened in the UK...

Comment

Fighting in the US is not the reason he lost. He lost to a superior fighter to be honest

Comment

Taking clean shots to the face will get you knocked out in any country.

Comment

That's a weak excuse. If you're the heavyweight champion of the world you can fight anywhere and win. Now if he's referring to preparation then he may have a case.

Comment

AJ lost fair and square. But let him take a rest and see that rematch.

Comment

Eddie Hearn did nothing wrong.

He was trying to introduce his fighter to America vs a seemingly easy opponent to dispatch of quickly.

AJ's father is acting like the fight went to the scorecards and AJ got robbed. Like his son just didn't gas out and took too many blows to the head.

Sh/t in the UK the refs there would've stopped this fight earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Eddie Hearn did nothing wrong.

He was trying to introduce his fighter to America vs a seemingly easy opponent to dispatch of quickly.

AJ's father is acting like the fight went to the scorecards and AJ got robbed. Like his son just didn't gas out and took too many blows to the head.

Sh/t in the UK the refs there would've stopped this fight earlier.

Haha c'mon Kev. In the UK, Joshua would have gotten 20 minutes of recovery time in the corner in the 7th round if he wanted it.

Comment

I guess that's why Hearn said immediately in the post fight interview, that the rematch will be in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Haha c'mon Kev. In the UK, Joshua would have gotten 20 minutes of recovery time in the corner in the 7th round if he wanted it.

Yeah, you’re probably right.

And maybe it would’ve been Ruiz to get waived on after the first KD.

Comment

Working...
                    X