Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder threw away $120 million in easy money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is loyal to his master, leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      No he didn't. Even if he took that deal, this fight was going to take place. Ruiz would have stopped him regardless of Wilder taking the deal or not.
      And he would still have a signed contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        He would have flatlined Joshua in both fights with the first big right he landed.

He should feel like a fking dummy this morning for turning down that easy money...

If he would have landed. But lets be honest Wilder is not a counter puncher nor is he a good boxer.

But he did throw away $120m.

Lets also not forget than Wilder really lost to Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          And he would still have a signed contract.
          So he would have gotten Joshua still even if Joshua lost to Ruiz? Really? Joshua I'm sure had a rematch clause with Miller. You wouldn't make Wilder vs Joshua if Joshua would have just gotten beat by Ruiz.

I mean I know Hearn said Joshua vs Wilder would have still happened if Wilder lost to Breazeale, but don't think the opposite would hold true. Why? Wilder vs Breazeale was a mandatory fight while Joshua vs Miller was a voluntary defense.

Wilder I'm sure would have still gotten paid well in other fights, just not sure he would have gotten Joshua after the Ruiz stoppage loss.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            This SPIN is very WEAK! I'm seeing it on youtube A LOT from the British Boxing Fans trying to drag Wilder down with AJ

That is NOT how that works! AJ lost NOT Wilder

Wilder still has Fury and he now has Andy Ruiz BUT he has to take care of Ortiz fighters need to stop looking ahead
            Got nothing to do with dragging wilder down with AJ. I don't care about either guy. Just saying that Wilder lost out on huge guaranteed pay days that he will never get back by turning down that DAZN offer. He would have killed Joshua in the first fight and a rematch.

And who's to say that team Joshua doesn't go a different route other than Ruiz if they know Wilder is next up....
            Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 06-02-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

The really really big loser is Miller and AJ of course, but he's made a lot of money already.

Comment

Wilder is back to making $1-2 million per fight.

That's what you get for being too greedy.

Comment

Yeah, he had to fight an equivalent of 60 bums to earn that kind of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Got nothing to do with dragging wilder down with AJ. I don't care about either guy. Just saying that Wilder lost out on huge guaranteed pay days that he will never get back by turning down that DAZN offer. He would have killed Joshua in the first fight and a rematch.

And who's to say that team Joshua doesn't go a different route other than Ruiz if they know Wilder is next up....
                    No I get what you're saying, I'm talking more about the people on youtube who I see trying to drag Wilder down with AJ

Wilder is going to make his money as long as he keeps winning also AJ is going to continue to generate a lot of money

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      So he would have gotten Joshua still even if Joshua lost to Ruiz? Really? Joshua I'm sure had a rematch clause with Miller. You wouldn't make Wilder vs Joshua if Joshua would have just gotten beat by Ruiz.

I mean I know Hearn said Joshua vs Wilder would have still happened if Wilder lost to Breazeale, but don't think the opposite would hold true. Why? Wilder vs Breazeale was a mandatory fight while Joshua vs Miller was a voluntary defense.

Wilder I'm sure would have still gotten paid well in other fights, just not sure he would have gotten Joshua after the Ruiz stoppage loss.
                      Don’t inject logic. Think about it: he actually believes Wilder ducked the fight. You’re getting nowhere with someone like that. Look at everything that’s transpired. The Titanic is sinking and they’re busy shuffling chairs.

Comment

Working...
                      X