Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Want To Get My Revenge, Get Titles Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    Ruiz could do a Fury now and put on 10st but nobody will notice
    Nah, Ruiz will realise he's the champ now and come into the rematch cut like Mike Tyson. Joshua will figure flab beats muscle and go for the Butterbean look.

Comment

I expect either the ibf or wbo to both call they mandatory forcing Ruiz to have give up a title after agreeing to date for rematch with Joshua only for aj to pull out and fight for a vacant title

Comment

Wilder Stops AJ Very Easy With That Weak Chin!! Ruiz Will Do Same Thing In Rematch If There Is One!! If Not Look For Al To Give Ortiz Step Aside $ For Undisputed Unification Between Wilder & Ruiz!!

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
          Nah, Ruiz will realise he's the champ now and come into the rematch cut like Mike Tyson. Joshua will figure flab beats muscle and go for the Butterbean look.
          I think an obese Joshua would have better punch resistance!

Comment

AJ will have no problem....If he does the opposite of this farce.

I don't think AJ did a single thing right. Even the knock down seemed accidental.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              I expect either the ibf or wbo to both call they mandatory forcing Ruiz to have give up a title after agreeing to date for rematch with Joshua only for aj to pull out and fight for a vacant title
              Sad, but very very possible unless they remember how big the Mexican market is in North America. Very good obsevation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                Josh has to vastly improve stamina. Has to learn to fight big tall use reach . Learn like Lewis did. Cannot teach a chin though it is weak. Heart is weak.
                He couldn't use that British nasal spray that they ban in the US

Comment

The guy had less stamina than the Mexican Butterbean. Another glass chin Brit who can't handle multiple punches. Lifting weights just slows down your punches and Ruiz will always be able to win the exchanges. Fury would 1-2 Joshua into oblivion and if Wilder hurts Joshua - he's getting out of there for sure.

Joshua got exposed - and his first fight without British ref protection.

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
                    I think joshua did show class in defeat. But he seemed a little odd for a guy who just lost 4 titles. I dont know just a lot of smiling and seemed like it was not a big deal.
                    Yeah, I kind of felt the same way. There's alot of different ways to read into it; it could have been shock, a weird sense of relief or just could be him being classy.

Comment

Historically Brits have been cowards and turncoats. I don't expect the Joshua fan boy posters to show their faces around here for a long time. Joshua would have to roid up and win the rematch or get help from the ref and then they'd be back saying it was fluke etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X