Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell was wrong with Joshua tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the pressure put on him was too much. With Wilder beating Breazeale in 1 round he needed to impress. He said it post fight against Povetkin the pressure is getting to him. He hired a sports psychologist which is telling.. I think the new country and expectations by his fans made him crumble. Its almost like weight was lifted from his shoulders after that loss so he was happy and relieved. He either builds himself back up and comes back or he's just not mentally cut out for it.

Thing is round 3 if he kept his cool he could have took Ruiz out too. He got exposed today. Gotta love boxing.. So happy for Ruiz and Mexico such a nice guy, congratulations he deserved it. Just a shame we didn't get the biggest fight of our lifetime.. Stupid people trying to marinate fights, well everyone including them lost out now.
    Last edited by NahMean; 06-02-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

I remember watching this very same body language from Klitchko.

Such a weird thing. Honestly I think the British just have no heart for this sport. Khan, Prince Hamed, Joshua, just a chinny bunch. Kell Brook can take a hit tho. His head got crushed in the process but that guys is nails.

Comment

He looked like he was happy that he lost and now all the weight is off his shoulders tony bellew thinks he will win by ko in rematch not so sure about that

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          I think the pressure put on him was too much. He said it post fight against Povetkin the pressure is getting to him. He hired a sports psychologist which is telling.. I think the new country and expectations by his fans made him crumble. Its almost like weight was lifted from his shoulders after that loss. He either builds himself back up and comes back or he's just not mentally cut out for it.

Think is round 3 if he kept his cool he could have took Ruiz out too. He got exposed today.
          Damn this is exactly what it looked like, good call. He almost seemed happy or at least very relieved after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I think the way the question was worded threw him off a bit with that. I think what he was trying to convey was that, if he was going to suffer a KO loss, he would have preferred it to come in that big unification against Wilder, not that he was wishing to get knocked out by Wilder
            Anyway , dumb thing to say
            That’s what happens when your always told what to say or you have people doing it for you
            Body language says a lot more about this evening
            From the minute he got into the ring until his last interview

Comment

Joshua was black is hell and looked like he spent his entire training camp on the beach tanning.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                coming off his cycle HARD
                Think so ?

My friend is into that I'll ask him what he thinks.

Comment

4 really hard knock downs can do that to you.

Hell, the temple shot, the very first KD he suffered, was probably the worst. The 3 that came after that were just worsening his state.

Just absolutely terrible at taking a punch. Hit in the top of the head, the temple, the chin, it didn't matter, all of them wobbled him, hurt him and dropped him. Every single consistent combination Ruiz decided to put together, dropped Joshua and hurt him bad. Really bad chin.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    It was always a matter of time before his stiff ass gets KO'ed.

The dude stiff as a board. Doesnt know to to roll with punches. God imagine what a Wilder right would do to him
                    You talk as if Wilder is some sort of master boxer.

Wilder is also a big stiff idiot just like AJ.

That’s what made the matchup so intriguing.

Whichever big dosser lands first most likely wins.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                      Did he really say that? I don't doubt it but can you find a source? that's...wow
                      He did. I had to rewind the ****.

Joshua looked like he legit didn’t give AF after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X